So now that both sides have monks...

Lets give back pallies to alliance and shamans to horde. They don't need each others unique classes.

In BC it was tacky though beneficial ( from a uniquely helpful abilities standpoint). Now its just a tacky way of selling out to spoiled brats who demand having everything at the expense of game uniqueness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
And what of the people who have a shaman alliance side or a paladin horde side? Won't work, will never happen.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Sneakybonez
And what of the people who have a shaman alliance side or a paladin horde side? Won't work, will never happen.

Forced transfer, and in compensation give several free services for alts and/or badges/gold/etc things.

Send em back across the border!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes lets put Blizz in a position where they either have to make the classes mirrors of each other or have an inherent balance issue depending on faction again. Oh wait lets not do that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are flat out wrong, and you should work on expressing this "chip" on your shoulder in more productive ways.

They got rid of the "faction-only" classes because it was extremely difficult to tune raid encounters to allow a shaman OR a paladin to be there. It also forced them to mirror the two classes and make them more alike to fit similar roles. It also made the encounters more boring to ensure that Alliance or Horde didn't' have an advantage over the other on specific fights, which had a HUGE impact on the bleeding edge progression guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You've been drinking too much of that conjured mage water. I think you need help.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Blizzard is never going to force players to faction change their characters. They're not going to undo the tangled web of lore in place for those classes on both sides either.

Keep dreaming.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Blizzard is never going to force players to faction change their characters. They're not going to undo the tangled web of lore in place for those classes on both sides either.

Keep dreaming.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Germain

Forced transfer, and in compensation give several free services for alts and/or badges/gold/etc things.

Send em back across the border!

"We are really committed to the vague notion of faction uniqueness, so you are hereby required to either abandon your main, abandon your friends, or abandon the game. Have fun!"

Yeah, I don't see that ever happening because it is a terrible idea.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
if anything, the next thing thats gonna happen is every race uses every class. which i foresee in a near future.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Are people really still talking about this? Did you just dig up the crumbled remains and glued back together a dead horse that is mostly dust now? I pray to that poor horses remains that this is a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Xillia
if anything, the next thing thats gonna happen is every race uses every class. which i foresee in a near future.

I highly doubt they will give Druids to every race.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]