wtb toes run hm or reg asap

90 Blood Elf Mage
paying well let me know in game
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Alright, I can't be the only person that laughed at the title of the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/08/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Death
Alright, I can't be the only person that laughed at the title of the thread.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
There's nothing funny about the title. You're just some nerdy virginian.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Are fingernails included?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Toenail. Are you new?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/08/2013 01:16 AMPosted by Skillmare
There's nothing funny about the title. You're just some nerdy virginian.
You are such a forum buzzkill, I loathe seeing your name pop up as a reply to a forum post. It would be much funnier / respectable if you did your trolling behind a level 90 character (otherwise known as a MAIN character). I give you a 0.01/10 on any of your attempts at trolling people via the WoW forums.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
^^ internet tuff guy right hererere
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
02/09/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Fanatics
You are such a forum buzzkill, I loathe seeing your name pop up as a reply to a forum post. It would be much funnier / respectable if you did your trolling behind a level 90 character (otherwise known as a MAIN character). I give you a 0.01/10 on any of your attempts at trolling people via the WoW forums.
Did I enrage you, hmm? Well, with a 'main' like that, you should also consider posting on a level 1. Just pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/09/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Skillmare
Did I enrage you, hmm? Well, with a 'main' like that, you should also consider posting on a level 1. Just pathetic.
Whoa now, I am truly insulted. Not really, thanks for the reply though and keep at it, one day you will prove to yourself that your life is worth living ( or whatever your goal is for bashing every Illidan post )..... One day.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Your post is flawed. My life is clearly worth living since I have no committed suicide. Until one does this, their life is always worth living because everyone has the option of ending their existence.

Are you new?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]