HUG or SALUTE "Blues" & "Greens"

(Locked)

88 Gnome Rogue
Much the same way you look on threads from time to time, and like to avoid the "loaded" question threads, there are a few of us out here that think you are still doing a great job. We are thankful that you do pop into a thread for a /hug or to flip a table, or even to talk about the Sha of Pickpocketing :).

Honestly, it is nice to see the interaction in the thread and I, for one, would like to give you all great big gnome hugs! Thank you for lightening the mood from time to time with silly one liners and stories. Thank you for taking a few moments to post something in a thread and remind everyone that you are secretly watching.

I know there will be flamers, haters, folks calling me a Fanboy or a brown noser. Honestly, I don't care since they are exactly the kind of people that need a hug and refuse to at least say Thank You once in awhile.

So, from the bottom of my little Gnomish heart, thank you for being a part of this community.

/Gnomesalute
/gnomehug
Edited by Gnømercy on 2/8/2013 11:51 AM PST
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
I think, perhaps, my biggest flaw is NOT avoiding those loaded question threads.
90 Dwarf Monk
unrelated, but i suddenly have the urge to make a gnome prot warrior named "Gnosurrender"
100 Dwarf Mage
02/08/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Snowfox
I think, perhaps, my biggest flaw is NOT avoiding those loaded question threads.

Your biggest flaw is that whether you're the world's greatest hero or the world's greatest gnat, you're still only mortal.
96 Orc Shaman

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 Worgen Warlock
Oh look it's...
*blink*
Oh...it isn't one of those threads again. Well, carry on then.
90 Goblin Warlock
Interesting the scale of difference of the two posts reguarding this up right now are
90 Human Death Knight
*Prepares to make a snarky brown-nose comment*

/Sees OP portrait

THE CYBERGNOMES ARE HERE!!!!!

/Runs out of thread
90 Human Death Knight
"Roses are grey, Violets are grey, I'm dead and colorblind"
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Choonster
Your biggest flaw is that whether you're the world's greatest hero or the world's greatest gnat, you're still only mortal.

Hey! What do you have against gnats? What have they ever done to you?
99 Draenei Death Knight

I think those threads draw us in because inside our little heads, a switch gets flipped and against our better judgement, we post something the trolls can get their grubby little hands on. For example: remember that Iran thread that's popped up a couple of times over the past year? I know it's a simmering hate thread, but I've posted in there simply because the ignorance compels me to do so....*sigh*

The joys of being human.
100 Tauren Druid
Hey, can my hooves get kissed up in here too? *puts one hoof forward*
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Yzzami

Just grabbing that by the horns and begging it to be milked, ain'tcha?
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/08/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Salvatica

Hey! What do you have against gnats? What have they ever done to you?

They've landed in my eye and died there. And they do it on purpose!
100 Tauren Druid

Just grabbing that by the horns and begging it to be milked, ain'tcha?

That's not creepy at all o.o
Edited by Yzzami on 2/8/2013 10:11 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]