HUG or SALUTE "Blues" & "Greens"

(Locked)

MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Yzzami

Just grabbing that by the horns and begging it to be milked, ain'tcha?

That's not creepy at all o.o

Hey you're the one asking us to kiss your hooves!

I can't tell what's a weird fetish and normal for that class/race anymore..
90 Tauren Druid

That's not creepy at all o.o

Hey you're the one asking us to kiss your hooves!

I can't tell what's a weird fetish and normal for that class/race anymore..

touche
90 Tauren Shaman
So, some titles is ok with BLUE in them but other titles are not. I see, I see. Almost as if its discretionary.
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Oreooze
So, some titles is ok with BLUE in them but other titles are not. I see, I see. Almost as if its discretionary.

Well, the explanation of the rule is:

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

i.e. The rule is to not plead/demand/beg for blue responses in your title. This thread doesn't seem to be, so it isn't against the spirit of the rule.
Community Manager
02/08/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Gnømercy
/hug or to flip a table

Let's call today Inter-Dimensional Friday and everything is physiologically rearranged such that we all Hug a Hug, and...

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/08/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Crithto
/hug or to flip a table

Let's call today Inter-Dimensional Friday and everything is physiologically rearranged such that we all Hug a Hug, and...

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!

Hug the flipped table. HUG IT!!
10 Pandaren Monk
/hug or to flip a table

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!

That one guy who complained about the posts Blizzard responds to won't be happy about this one.
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
/hug or to flip a table

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!

To understand recursive hugs, you must first understand recursive hugs.
Edited by Snowfox on 2/8/2013 10:39 AM PST
60 Tauren Druid
/hug or to flip a table

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!

In Soviet Russia...
90 Troll Druid
/hug or to flip a table

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!

We have angered the tables. Now they are flipping us. Everyone hide yo kids and hide yo wives. They be flippin' here.
90 Tauren Druid
02/08/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Gnømercy
That one guy who complained about the posts Blizzard responds to won't be happy about this one.

Well then, someone needs to get him high, drunk, or laid cause he is taking his casual game rated T for Teen WAY TOO SERIOUS!

/GNOMEHUG

In Soviet Russia...

Table flips YOU!

Bench flips Lor'themar
20 Blood Elf Rogue
02/08/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Thirdfaction

There's probably a lot he's not happy about. Such is life.
55 Blood Elf Warlock
02/08/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Maneglorious

There's probably a lot he's not happy about. Such is life.

Totally agree with that. I find that I look for posts where an MVP or Blizzard Community person posts in, first reason, its most likely an informative thread then, second is that usually a constructive answer is being given by one of them, or its a fun thread for just silliness which is good. But either way, I enjoy the MVP posts and Blizzard posts.
90 Gnome Warrior
02/08/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Snowfox
To understand recursive hugs, you must first understand recursive hugs.

I learned cursive in second grade. Why do I need to re-cursive ANYTHING?!
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
02/08/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Ntaki
I'm "that guy". I love hugs as much as the next person - maybe more, but when you respond to these kind of posts when there is a multi-capped thread pertaining to important in-game matters right next to it without a blue post it's kind of rubbing salt in the wound. I'll go back to my threads of disgruntlement. Continue your fun.

I do not see such a thread right now.
90 Human Rogue
Blues? Here? Instead of the Sha/Galleon mount thread? The Part 3 one, cumulative total of 73 pages? Bout to go to part 4?

Lets go. ლ(°□°ლ)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]