No 'Currency Tab' data in the Armory?

95 Undead Rogue
Browsing over some of my Armory data today, I was reminded of something that’s kind of bothered me off and on for a while now. There’s all sorts of info available about my character which I can use for many different purposes… even how much cash $ that toon has...except I can’t see how much of the other various “currencies” I have, like Justice Points, tokens, etc.

If I want to go to some place like WoWHead (pick your favorite place) and look for a piece of gear to buy, or find a mount I might like to pick up… I have no idea whether I can “afford” it because I can’t see that data. I have to be in game to do that, and by then it’s generally too late for pre-planning.

Would it be possible to get the “Currency Tab” data into the armory so we can see this info without having to be in game to do it? Please?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Bump.
Adding the Currency Tab to the WoW Armory would be a nice addition.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I don't think people want gold farmers, scammers, and hackers knowing what toons to target for being rich. Giving them an easy list of top toons to target would be a realllllllly bad idea. Bank alts delight in their non-visibility...and having them suddenly be cast into a spotlight probably is not the best idea in the world. These people steal enough gold as is doing random compromises of accounts....maximizing their ill-gotten-gains by giving them an easily accessible hit-list...not a good idea.
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Warrior
12/19/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Adiathna
I don't think people want gold farmers, scammers, and hackers knowing what toons to target for being rich. Giving them an easy list of top toons to target would be a realllllllly bad idea. Bank alts delight in their non-visibility...and having them suddenly be cast into a spotlight probably is not the best idea in the world. These people steal enough gold as is doing random compromises of accounts....maximizing their ill-gotten-gains by giving them an easily accessible hit-list...not a good idea.

Hackers would be able to access this data anyways, if they hack your account. I also agree with OP that there should be a currency option in Armory, just have it in a locked area like the AH is. Speaking of, you can check gold on a character by going to the AH portion of the Armory, so it shouldn't be difficult to add the other currencies. Just have a page for currency like the page for reputations and lock it so you have to be logged into the Armory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]