Herbs in Pandaria

90 Undead Warlock
What do you think is the best place to farm herbs in Pandaria?, im an inscriptor, and every day i try to make a card.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
My favorite place to farm Pandaria herbs is the auction house.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I've seen at least one website with a map of suggested routes. Try google search. Sorry I don't remember where, but my gatherers aren't 90 yet so no use to me.
Edited by Karix on 2/8/2013 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
02/08/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Icpitl
My favorite place to farm Pandaria herbs is the auction house.

This followed by SunSong Ranch. You should get more then enough herbs planting enigma seeds for your daily research. Making darkmoon cards...probably will need to sell the golden lotus you grow to help buy ink.
Edited by Jozie on 2/8/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Also, if you do the Tillers dailies you'll drown in Green Leaf Tea by the time you're done. Easy peasy if you're only looking to make one card.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I just gather as I do dailies. Get more than enough for inscription and to sell for the AH Farmers.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What about if you're not 90 yet? You can't do Tillers and can't fly, so it would be good to know some areas reachable on foot that are good for Herbs.
Edited by Karix on 2/10/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]