Rogues are Fine

90 Draenei Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ippE7oJRq1Q

Stop crying for buffs.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
This thread is going places...

*runs to grab the popcorn with extra butter and my diet coke!*

Oh and i said diet coke because i am on a diet!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Oh look, I can be a battleground hero too:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6a8x531gwzt3989/24.png

Random Battlegrounds are like queueing up against a bunch of 900MMR people in Arenas. Winning doesn't mean you're good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
wow that was the worst rogue pvp i have seen ever in my whole life ever
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lmao, I wondered where Lampwrecker went. I melted your dk on my ele shaman the other day. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This may be a bad vid but in all reality rogues really are fine lol. my rogue friend is having a blast as it is now hes getting buffed :D RLS will be fun next patch :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
who hasnt done that? Yes any competent rogue can kill people in a bg. Guess we are OP!
Reply Quote
*I've had a few requests to make some videos*
Those people are laughing at you, not with you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogues are at a concern in RATED pvp. Keep the random bgs out of this.
Reply Quote
This thread is going places...

*runs to grab the popcorn with extra butter and my diet coke!*

Oh and i said diet coke because i am on a diet!

Drink Coke Zero
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In rated bgs and Arena rogues are quite good dont follow the kids that started thier rogues in Cata. they are called the FOTM ppl that wanna be invincible and not have to do anything to kill anyone. skilled rogues in MOP are just beasting it up and thier tools are very hard to replace if they are played correctly.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Dr peppers has more caffiene then Mountain dew. The more you know.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Nightmarezx
In rated bgs and Arena rogues are quite good dont follow the kids that started thier rogues in Cata. they are called the FOTM ppl that wanna be invincible and not have to do anything to kill anyone. skilled rogues in MOP are just beasting it up and thier tools are very hard to replace if they are played correctly.

This. Out of all the games I played in 3's last night at a 1750ish MMR the one team I feared the most was the one with the rogue. A well played rogue right now is straight ballin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/08/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Loreonguy

This. Out of all the games I played in 3's last night at a 1750ish MMR the one team I feared the most was the one with the rogue. A well played rogue right now is straight ballin.
Yes they are but thing is people underestimate them because alot of bad players play that specific class still. mostly people who may have had that big streak of gay in cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
people think rogues are bad cause they are sheep. hurr only warriors are good durr.

squishy? yes. bad? no.

To be fair, the issue is kind of that they get absolutely destroyed by Warriors and Hunters... and KFC happens to be the top comp...

Prep should be baseline as it is.

I don't see the need for the extra energy... Rogues just need(ed) a mobility buff and something to keep them from insta gibbed constantly.

They're not getting the defensive buff that would probably be better for the game. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
people think rogues are bad cause they are sheep. hurr only warriors are good durr.

squishy? yes. bad? no.

Hey have you played on PTR? Nope, didn't think so.
Reply Quote

squishy? yes. bad? no.

To be fair, the issue is kind of that they get absolutely destroyed by Warriors and Hunters... and KFC happens to be the top comp...

Prep should be baseline as it is.

I don't see the need for the extra energy... Rogues just need(ed) a mobility buff and something to keep them from insta gibbed constantly.

They're not getting the defensive buff that would probably be better for the game. :(
every melee gets destroyed by warriors and hunters, rogues are fine warriors are the only thing holding the rogue class back
Edited by Outplayedlol on 2/8/2013 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
lmao lambwrecker! ahahaaahah, its hard to look bad when you make a bg highlight film
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]