12/16HM Resto Shaman LF Guild(2-3x wk)

1 Troll Mage
Hello!

I am currently looking for a new guild, my current guild's raid times are no longer working out with my schedule.

Current MoP Progress:

6/6 HM MSV
6/6 HM HoF
4/4 ToES (sub 10 percent wipes on Lei Shi and Protectors)

Cata:

Cleared all hardmodes including Sinestra (Server First), Ragnaros and Madness of Deathwing (US 119 Kill).

I cannot raid 4 times a week anymore and I cannot raid on Tuesdays. Looking for a guild that raids between the times of 8:30pm-12:00am EST.

No preference regarding faction and 25 or 10 man guilds are fine (though I prefer 25s more).

Thank you, please leave your information here and I will get back you!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Parn,

<Static> is a 25 man Horde guild on Arthas that is currently 15/16 H. We are currently looking for great healers to join our roster and an amazing Restoration Shaman would fit in perfectly. The only possible issue is that we raid until 12:30 EST, but we only raid 3 times a week so maybe that's okay. Here's some more info for you!

We are a serious raiding guild that makes the most of our short raiding schedule. We prioritize skill above all else and want the best players on our roster. All of our raiders push themselves to be the best that they can be, and we all have a good time raiding with each other.

Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:45 PM -12:30 EST

Progression
MSV: 6/6 H
HoF: 6/6 H
ToES: 3/4 H

staticraid.com

If our guild looks good to you, drop an app! If you have any questions, my Real ID is marcleon24@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Hey,

Huge in Japan is currently US 14th 25 man, 16/16 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Sunday-Thursday 6-11 PST (currently start at 630)

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Joanuh, or Kurotori, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hello there! <Lucid> is a 10man Alliance guild on Burning Legion that is currently looking for a new tank (Non-Paladin), MDPS, & a healer (also non-pally).

Lucid is a guild that has been around since Vanilla and has vast amounts of experiences in raiding within each expansion. While never having a group that was really amped up towards downing Heroic content, things have changed this expansion. My current 10 man core team is hell-bent on downing H Throne of the Thunder King in 5.2 PRE-nerf and pushing to be top Ally guild on our server. We’ve had countless changes to our roster due to people joining and not really cutting it or not very much caring for the progression that some of the other/more experienced raiders are looking for. We’re a really interactive and social guild that loves to just kick it and have a good time. However, that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to take things seriously when it comes to raiding; because we do.

Things we’re looking for/require:
-Vent
-Understandings of each fight in each raid during the current patch
-DBM (or some form of it)
-A sense of humor
-Dedication
-Punctuality
-Knowledge of your class.

We’re currently 8/16 so far in this expansion (6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF, 0/4 TOTES) but the team that has branched to form a very progressive group has been extremely held back in regards to progession. We definitely have the means of clearing 16/16N pre 5.2 and then intend on jumping right into the new content.

Our raid times are as followed:
Sunday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)
Wednesday: 8-11:00 PM (CST)
Thursday: 7-10:00 PM (CST)

If you're interested in joining please contact me on Dotholiday and also feel free to speak with Beergutftw on Burning Legion and feel free to add my Real ID for further questions if you have any: stichaelmanton@yahoo.com

Let me know man! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
<Summit> Horde 25man Illidan server
14/16heroic
3 Days Tue/Wed/Thurs 8-12 EST(7-11 Illidan Server)

We are looking for dedicated exceptional players who want to focus on end game progression in a 25man raid enviroment.

We expect high attendence, knowledge of fights, knowledge of personal classes, knowledge of your role and utilities you can offer a raid, and Fully prepared for every raid(flasked, gemmed, enchanted, 300 stat food, reforged).

If interesed please apply http://summitguild.com/forum/application.php or contact blizzhoof or drilago directly on illidan for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
<Shade of Arrows> Horde 10man on Velen needs your Resto Shaman.

We are currently 13/16H and have started progression on Tsulong and Lei Shi (sub 10% wipes on both bosses), expecting to down them this weekend and will be working on Sha of Fear the following week.

We raid 3 days a week at 4 hours per day. Tues, Thurs, and Sunday with an optional Wednesday should there be a need to learn the next progression fight for Sunday. 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST.

Add ShadeofArrows@hotmail.com to realID or visit us on shadeofarrows.darkbb.com should you be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Name: Legion of Omega

Server: Lethon-US

Raid Nights: Rotating Either Tuesday, Weds and Friday. or Friday, Saturday and Monday...

What we Offer:
- Teamspeak Server
-EPIC Website
- Facebook group
-Friendly Environment
- Guild Level 25
- Guild EVENTS!!!

What we are looking for:
- Active Raiders
- Friendly/ No drama starting people
- Knows class well (no noobs)

About us:

We are a PvE/ PvP guild on the server lethon ran by Tankmasta and Gokuholyman, both of them have ben on wow for 6 years. Goku has raid experience with End Time Prophets (as a raider, then a raid leader). Both Tank and Goku have been officers in multiple guilds and are real life friends.

How to Contact:

Real ID: GOKUHOLYMAN: pfccounts@gmail.com, In game mail, or check out or facebook page or website: http://legionofomega-lethon.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
As I said, cannot raid on Tuesdays, I am in class late
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind
Formerly known as <After Life>, VoW has been around since the middle of BC. We have endured our down times, and consistantly remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have an extremely unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. We aren't elitist, but we expect people to perform at a high level to kill content and preserve our enjoyable atmosphere.

Cata Progression: [13/13 H-T11] - [7/7H-FL] - [8/8H-DS]

MoP Progression: [6/6H-MSV] - [6/6H-HoF] - [2/4H-ToES]

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, and flasks (Flasks currently not being supplied as the bulk of our money is going to gear our raiders, but will return in the future) for each raid. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and have fun, but if you're derping, expect constructive criticism. We do not belittle people in our raids.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Recruitment
Prot Warrior / Blood DK
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Wind Walker
Boomkin

*Anyone with EXCEPTIONAL credentials (we will find a place for great players)

*We're not looking to fill open spots. We are a progression guild and will continue to improve our roster with the best available talent. We are not recruiting for bench spots, we're recruiting you to earn a spot as a core member of our raid team. EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS will never be turned away regardless of class/spec.

***At this time we are NOT accepting ANY gear projects***

Contact Us
Feel free to contact an officer in game, or use the following methods of contact.

Real Id
(Pjmiagi) colby_1471@hotmail.com
(Moonivy) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
(Ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com

Website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Basic Information:
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP

Recruitment Contact:
Azràel (in-game or via battletag bennehoe#1660)
Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Thanks but again, I CANNOT raid on Tuesdays
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 11/16hm, 2/16hm, normal clears, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

Currently (as of 2/3/12): 6/6-N MSV

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Reese (pimia#1608), or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website and apply at < http://casualtown.enjin.com/home >
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Thank you but really do not want to regress in progression
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
^
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Still looking for a well progressed guild that raids 3x times a week or less
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]