Vial of the sands

I'm currently gathering mats to have the vial made. I have all the pots and truegold I need.

Does anyone have and would be willing to part with extra sands of time or the pyrium crystalline vial at a decent price? I doubt anyone has one but I figured it was worth a shot.

Also does anyone have an alchemist with the recipe or know of one on this server?
Edited by Voods on 2/8/2013 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I have the recipe! Lemme know when you get all the mats and I can make it for ya :)
Reply Quote
I friends listed someone last night that I got a whisper for but I'll add you too. I dinged 90 about a week ago and apparently I felt extravagant because I bought 310% flying and Pandaria flying in addition to some iLvl 450 stuff for heroics, long story short my 20K I had went down pretty quick.

Anyway, I should be ready by the end of the month.
Reply Quote
Zanthe, not sure if you'll see this so i'll contact you in game also. I am waiting on 2 more sands of time which I will probably have this weekend. Just wanted to let you know to be on the lookout.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Does anyone have the recipe on the horde side by chance? I have the mats for the flask and am ready to buy the sands and vial...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]