500ilvl Windwalker Monk LF 10/25H Guild

Hi! So like the title states I'm looking for a new guild, my current guild has lost a good chunk of it's members and is essentially disbanding.

I've been playing since Mid-BC and have played a Hunter and a Mage as a main since then. During my time playing the game I've always actively raided and have seen most content, including heroic modes while they were relevant(well most of them).

Right now I'm at a pretty good spot in my life where my schedule is very stable and I can easily afford to devote consistency to the game now and in the near(and as far as I'm concerned)far future.

ANYWAYS, I'm looking for something 3 days a week(Max) with maybe a 4th day for progression. 25 or 10 works for me, however getting back into 25 man raiding would be a nice refresher after not playing 25 for about a year now. I also am EST.

I play Windwalker as a main spec, but have had to tank for the entire tier so far(I consider it my off spec). I also have a separate set of gear for healing and consider myself competent enough to play it at a semi-competitive level. With that being said I'm willing to play any of these 3 specs.

Feel free to get in touch with me on realID or ingame.

alexsiambis@yahoo.ca
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Essence is a 10M raiding guild on Cho'gall (PvP).

Looking for skilled, dedicated players who are committed to raiding and give 100% while there. Our group consists of people who retain rankings throughout tiers and have raided in top 50 US guilds. If you're a competitive player who can stay focused and enjoys a friendly atmosphere - get in touch. There's no room for obnoxious, irritable, or elitist attitudes in our raid. We are a semi-serious progression guild, but we play to have fun, so take the drama somewhere else. There's are immediate openings and we will do what we can to get the right recruits over to our server to begin raiding immediately.

Requirements:
- Gear must be optimally gemmed, enchanted and reforged
- Mumble and a working microphone
- Near perfect attendance
- Skill to perform within the top percentiles of your class
- High raid awareness and quick reactions to changing situations
- Fast learner; recognize when mechanics can be used to your advantage
- Ability and willingness to play multiple classes and specs
- Ability to take criticism and the desire to improve those areas
- Ability to recognize, own up to, and not repeat your own mistakes
- Knowledge of your class - inside and out.

Progression:
6/6H - MSV
5/6H - HoF
4/4N - ToES

Raid time:
(PST) 5pm-9pm
(CST) 7pm-11pm
(EST) 8pm-12pm

Raid Days:
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday

Looking For <Priority>:
TANK:

HEALS:
Shaman <<high>>
Druid <<high>>
Priest <<high>>
Pally <<high>>
Monk <medium>

DPS:
Mage <<high>>
Warlock <<high>>
Boomkin <<high>>
Ele Shaman <high>>
SPriest <<high>>

Apply at: www.essence.guildzilla.com
RID:
Taluka#1398
Samayael#1676
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently 10/16 heroic, we were formerly a top 100 world guild for several years and have just come back from a break about 8 weeks ago. We are looking to regain our top 100 ranking for 5.2 and beyond.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional cleanup nights on Sunday and Monday. We also run alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The Afflicted of US-Greymane is a US 100s 25m Horde guild created in August of 2005. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

We're an officer and a loot council of four that awards loot based upon performance, what's most beneficial to the guild, reliability, best upgrade and number of loots obtained. We expect applicants to enjoy raiding, theorycrafting and excel at all aspects of their class, be of a similar level of progression, adapt to our strategies, handle constructive criticism, communicate clearly in vent, have a stable connection and adhere to our raiding schedule-- Monday through Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.

Current Progression
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

How to Apply
You can apply by going to our website-- http://www.theafflictedguild.org/
You will find the application template in the recruitment forum. After your application is submitted and if we like what we see, we will get in contact with you about a vent interview. Once you transfer over, your trial period will begin. Trial periods usually last up to a month if you meet the par, although they can be shorter or longer if you are above or below the par respectively.

Contact
If you have any questions about the guild or recruitment process, feel free to contact one of the following people in game:
Kilda (underbunny9#1993)
Sleight (eternalx903@hotmail.com)
Telepathy
Vhal
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
<Crux> 10m LF TANK for Heroic Progression!

Crux is a 10 man guild on Zul'jin. We are an establised guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Pandaria has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have a experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible.

10 man Mist Progression:

Mogushan Vaults: 4/6 H, 6/6 N
Heart of Fear: 6/6 N
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 N

Raid Times (EST):

Tues: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Thurs: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Mon: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM

Invites go out at 10:10, we start pulling at 10:30.

We currently have an opening for one Tank, Druid/Death Knight/Warrior preferred but all applications will be reviewed. We expect the applicant to have an understanding of current raid tier, along with previous raid tier knowledge.

If you are interested in applying, please visit our site @ www.crux-zuljin.enjin.com, or contact an officer in game. If you have any questions, contact:

GM: Jerrec
Officers: Vhakra / Razgriz

Also you can contact Jerrec via Real ID battletag : Jerrec#1189
Reply Quote
^^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My guild will help with paid xfers for exceptional raiders. We will take any class/spec as long as you think you can beat out someone else in the position already and earn the spot (we thrive on competition because it only makes us better as a guild) Sieara#1968

I'm just going to recruit to my server because I love it here so much and I want to see our guilds succeed and flourish!
*Our raid starts at 7:30pm EST and ends at 12:00am EST. We rarely exceed our scheduled hours of raiding and everyone, including recruits, are expected to maintain 90%+ attendance.
Needs: Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, DPS Warrior, Mage, Hunter, DPS Death Knight or any exceptional players.
Needs: Rogue or Feral Cat, Elemental Shaman (w/heal OS), Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest. Always accepting any exceptional players.
*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 9:00PM (Eastern) - Midnight (Eastern)
*Farm Content starts at 8:00PM (Eastern) on Tuesday/Wednesday during progression
Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Fury Warrior
*8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Needs: Fury Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman
Needs: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Boomkin, Fury Warrior
*TUE-THUR nights from Midnight-2:30 AM EST. (9:00-11:30 PM PST)
Needs: Rogue. All exceptional apps regardless of class/spec will be considered.
*We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST time.
Needs: Elemental or Resto Shaman, Hunter, DPS Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Currently <Dark Resolve> is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 3 AM. We are currently:

6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag vandenzmog82@gmail.com/Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We are currently recruiting:
-Resto Shaman with DPS off spec
-Hunter
-Blood Death Knight
-Protection Paladin
-Protection Warrior
-Mage
-Druid Guardian/Resto

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have current raid tier experience as well as the ability to jump right into progression and compete with your fellow raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi Allixz. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). You should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team. We've recently started into heroics.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to buff up our 25-man team to replace a few that left due to life events. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Our current need is stronger melee dps, which looks like you can provide!

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
  • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
  • Current Progression: 16/16N, 3/6H MSV

Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

Judging by your email, you're Canadian. Our guild is in the process of being overrun by Canadians! We've got about a dozen, mostly from Nova Scotia.
Edited by Kroddish on 2/8/2013 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So From the Ashes of Khadgar would like to offer you an immediate raid spot !!!

Our progression is 2/16 Heroic in 25man 3/16 and Normals are cleared in both formats, we have been around since oct 2010 and most of the core been together longer, and are 25man only our 10man group is for strat learning.

25 man raids are tueday, wedsnesday & thursday nights 8:30-11:30pm est

check out our website www.fromtheashes.us

contact me ingame or my real id bigruss747@yahoo.com so we can talk things over!!!
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey Allixz,

We are currently looking to fill a full time melee dps spot in our guild, we are steadily progressing in heroics and think you would be a great fit. Contact if interested :)

<Paradigm Shift> is a 10 man raiding guild on Ravencrest-Alliance. We are currently 6/16 Heroic. (5/6H MSV, 1/6H HOF) (4/4N ToES)

DPS:
Warrior
Rogue
Feral Druid
Enhance Shaman
Windwalker Monk

This is for 1 core spot, we don't recruit for the bench.

What we expect from you. The drive and motivation to push heroic content and stay competitive throughout the entire tier. Near perfect raid attendance, with 3 days a week totaling 9 hours this should not be an issue. Knowledge of your class and being up to date with every change made throughout the expansion. The ability to research the fights and take initiative finding out certain things your class can do within any given fight. High raid awareness, and ability to admit to and learn from mistakes.

What you can expect from us. Serious progression when it matters, with a friendly environment otherwise. We like to joke around, but are serious when it's time to progress on an encounter.

Raid Times by Time Zone:
PST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
MST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
CST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Server Time)
EST: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM

Contact Information
Spacejam(Raid Leader): Jawn#1785
Descend(Guild Master): pie#1541
Edited by Alessaa on 2/8/2013 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]