Pirates of Maelstrom

Ahoy ye sea dogs and landlubbers alike! The Great Sea Isle Scalawags sails into your midst of late! I be Nova Emag, the Dread Sultan Pirate, and call to every scalawag and bilgerat out there to join our crew! We front as traders to thee King and his Stormwind, willin ta be blind as they are, but applaud our fello pirates, fisherfolk, and peoples of water and sea! We be opposin greedy traders like the gub'lin fer takin from those of the sea, fer greed be like thee anchor, sinking deeper an deeper, crushed by the burdenin weight an cursed by thee darkness of bottomless depth inside it-self that renders one unable ta move! Arr, it be mutinous and unwelcome here, mateys! Scalawags unite, fer a pirates life we fight!

((Moderate RP and RPPVP plan hopes. RP guild chat is not required, but RP is encouraged. The hope is for a social guild which also will enjoy group pve and pvp, making it an all around interest guild. Feel free to contact me in-game mail or chat or comment here on the forum if you are interested in our guild or the pirate theme!))
Reply Quote
I endorse this guild.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
I condemn this guild. You should have rolled Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Screw the Horde, get out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]