You need to have acknowledgement for cheats.

58 Draenei Hunter
I saw Iron forge being attacked and the reports indicated a FTH was under way so I went there. My surpise was that there were 4 horde, so for fun i lnaded and got them to chase me into the councils room. Chuckling to myself what a bunch of noobs, I saw what passes for the King oif Irion forge and his guirads run past me.

I turned around in time to see the horde kill them and all the guiuards int eh room thats how fast it was. You can imagine my reaction I died quite a few times but managed to report them for cheating.

I expected that such blatant cheating would bring the forces of Blizz on thier head in extra fast time. Eventually I gave up waiting and left to do opther stuff leaving these invincible players to Ironforge. Earlier that night I blew a hunter of a moutain on Boomie and saw him get out his glider instantly after and fly away.

Does Blizz actually get these reports? Do they actually do anything? Is there any point to the system if 4 Horde or Ally can do in seconds what it takes a 40 man raid to do in 30 mins?
Edited by Wakes on 2/8/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Hunter
No that was exploiting a advantage but not cheating. There was no way these guys could have been killed even by a 40 man raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So your grammatical errors make this post a little hard to read, let me try to understand this story

Four Horde killed the IF Council in less than a minute and were completely invulnerable?
Edited by Byniri on 2/8/2013 11:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/08/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Wakes
Earlier that night I blew a hunter of a moutain on Boomie and saw him get out his glider instantly after and fly away.
Engineer buff for cape.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]