What do you have against Boston?

90 Worgen Warlock
You live here, you should be used to it. I'm working tomorrow and I don't expect it to be that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We aren't getting more snow but we are getting slush and it is horrible
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
I personally feel they should nerf Hurricane.

Really.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/07/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Frethon
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow.

I'm ashamed to admit I giggled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm not far from that region, we're preparing for some pretty nasty weather here soon. For years I'd say every winter, "This is the LAST one I am going to deal with!" Yet here I am, still, dealing with it. I hate New England winters.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/07/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Narcissista
I remember when it snowed where I live. Everyone made a big deal about it.

Everyone always makes a big deal when it snows here. We just get "dust", and only once every 2-4 years.

It was the first time in 20 years or something, I forget how long it was. But I'm about 2 hours from the mountains so they have snow. Also about 2 hours from the ocean in the other direction.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Lena

Everyone always makes a big deal when it snows here. We just get "dust", and only once every 2-4 years.

It was the first time in 20 years or something, I forget how long it was. But I'm about 2 hours from the mountains so they have snow. Also about 2 hours from the ocean in the other direction.

Sounds like a virtual paradise! When can I move?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'm kinda scared... it's February and we haven't had more than a light frosting for a few nights in Washington. (Mountains excluded) We could use that blizzard here else this summer is going to be horrible I fear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Not looking forward to this.
My mother has been living here for her entire life, she's 52 years old, but she still calls me at 6 in the morning and demands that I drive her to work when it snows because her car "doesn't drive well in the snow."
Never mind that she's caused more accidents than anyone I know, it's the car's fault that she can't drive in the snow, not her own terrible driving that she refuses to admit to and improve upon.

I make her sit in the back, and my father outright refuses to even be in a car with her because she's so damn stupid that she thinks trying to grab at the wheel is a good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Sounds like a virtual paradise! When can I move?

It gets too hot in the summer for my taste.
Reply Quote
I'd rather it be hot than freezing cold! Besides, you can always go up to the mountains, I'm sure it must be cooler up there. For myself, the cold seems to almost get in my bones and won't leave.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/08/2013 01:52 AMPosted by Genissa
I'd rather it be hot than freezing cold! Besides, you can always go up to the mountains, I'm sure it must be cooler up there. For myself, the cold seems to almost get in my bones and won't leave.

I love cold weather. Can't stand hot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Here in Northern VT, it's snowing already but ironically, we're not getting anywhere near as much as Southern New England today.

Y'all should be used to this. Seems to happen every other year. Nothing you can do but be smart and wait it out.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Rägnarök
up here in Maine we call a snow day a work day.

Yes... yes we do.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They hate Nova Scotia too, we are getting 30-40 centemeters (1.5-2ft) And its sub zero here to boot!!

Its either Blizzard, or some mages are just waaaay too OP!

02/08/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Lena

I love cold weather. Can't stand hot.

I used to say the same thing....Until I moved to Canada :P
Edited by Mortuse on 2/8/2013 3:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have watched Southie Rules. Boston deserves every centimeter of snow it gets and then some.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Blizzard never wants to come see us in Arizona.

East side favoritism

Seriously I've never seen snow in my life and I'd really like to.

My mom grew up in AZ...she said they get snow up there in Flagstaff. You could drive out to the Sierras, they get some pretty brutal winters there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/07/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Seriously I've never seen snow in my life and I'd really like to.

Go tell Sheriff Joe to arrest some.
Reply Quote
35 Pandaren Priest
Thanks to the blizzard I get to work from home today, and also get to have no guilt from wearing nothing but pajamas for 3 days :)

I say bring it on!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Because car keys = KAH KIS to you guys!

NEW YORK FOR LIFE

The irony of someone from New York or New Jersey picking on someone else's accent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]