90 Pandaren Monk
Haha, it's everyday life here in Québec!! :D l2shovel and l2wintertire N00BZ :P
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
<==== Has never had a snow day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/07/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Lornia
Saw enough of it since I'm originally from Michigan, moved down south recently for work, and now no snow. Sometimes I do miss it, but there really was no such thing as a snow day in Michigan, it just WAS everyday just about from Oct - April, two seasons only, winter and construction seasons.

/highfive

Born in Detroit! I was raised in snow and I know nothing of these silly MD people I live with freaking out about an inch of snow.

Do you even salt bro?

Seriously.. they salt halfway through the day after here... it's terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
<==== Has never had a snow day.

Whenever I feel like seeing snow, I have to get on a plane for at least 10 hours.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I wouldn't care if I hadn't trudged through the snow only to find my professors decided not to bother emailing their cancellations.

Oh well, it's already stopped snowing here (in New Hampshire), but I am curious as to if we'll see more.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I wouldn't care if I hadn't trudged through the snow only to find my professors decided not to bother emailing their cancellations.

Oh well, it's already stopped snowing here (in New Hampshire), but I am curious as to if we'll see more.

Where do you go to school?
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
02/07/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Frethon
Blizzard, I hear you're dropping 20-30 inches of snow on us tomorrow. Why? We've never done anything to you! Clearly, snow needs to be nerfed.

People have been begging for a nerf to Boston for months... it was bound to happen.

I really do hope everyone stays safe and warm through the storm... you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

=)
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
We had a lovely dusting of liquid snow last night. It got down to about 50 degrees, so I sat inside with my dog and snuggled under a blanket while sipping hot chocolate.

Greetings from California!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mid-60s here in Dallas. Stay safe and warm everyone!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it's the fact that you don't pronounce the letter "R" in your words ...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CoCo Krisp caught a foul ball that could have sent the Cleveland Indians to the world series. They also broke news of PED accusations right before Paul Byrd was set to pitch against them. 2007-2008 were bad years for Cleveland fans. Not as bad as 2010 though. Or every year since 1964. But alas, I am not Blizzard. Just a humble paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Snow is fine. L2P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I dare you to try to order a pizza during the blizzard.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Lichkilla
hey blues, i know responding to your millionth "omg rng sux" thread is really really important, but we actually have an important topic that could use a blue voice, here

Don't try to derail the thread.. keep your issues in your thread or make a new one.

You could also use the search function to find out why Blue's don't respond to every thread.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/08/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Lichkilla

Sometimes, a Blizzard's got to do, what a Blizzard's got to do, and this Blizzard's just gotta blow. (In a jazzy sort of way.)

Best wishes to you all in the cross-hairs. I hope you all stay safe.

hey blues, i know responding to your millionth "omg rng sux" thread is really really important, but we actually have an important topic that could use a blue voice, here
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7861806185
maybe you've seen it? or one of the other 500+ post capped threads we have started in the last few days? we've been waiting for one of you guys to show up for a while now. maybe stay out of these other pointless threads til you get on over there and say hello?

Really, i could go on about how your thread really isn't "Important" at all, or I could say asking a blue to respond to another thread isn't going to get you anywhere. Which would you prefer?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
LOL at someone reporting the OP. Man people report everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]