Balance/Resto Druid LF Late Night Progression

90 Worgen Druid
Current raid hours with my current team do not work anymore.

497 boomy, 489 resto and even 484 bear LF a guild that is progressing fast into HM's. I know mine is only 3/6 H MsV, but I'm hoping for a lot more and I know I can do such.

My free days: Any weekday (Minus Fri, but Sunday's are okay too.)

My free hours: Posting it in +8 GMT

7 30 PM - 2 30 AM

Will post logs etc if asked. E-peen bot and Wow-heroes can be easily searched.

My R ID / Battle tag: altair_timaeus@hotmail.com / bl4ze#1673

Would love to speak to you all and talk alot more in-depth.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, not sure how the time fits for you but,

<Blue Label> of Barthilas is a Horde, 25man Oceanic raiding guild that has been around since the Burning Crusade. We are focused on progressing through the Mists of Pandaria raids while having fun doing so.

We are currently recruiting for all classes with the exception of Boomkins/SPriest/Rogues/Warriors/Warlocks.

Classes in high demand: Fire Mage/Frost DK/Hunter/Enh or Ele Shaman.

Our current progression are, as of 05/02/13:

6/6(H) MSV
5/6(H) HoF
1/4(H) ToES

Our raid times are:

Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon 730-11pm ST (GMT+10). Invites start at 720pm ST.

If you are interested in joining Blue Label, don't hesitate to apply at blue-label.org

Experience in current content for heroic is a plus but not essential as we believe a decent raider can pick it up swiftly.

If you have any other questions, you can add me on Battletag (Naixia#1121) or pst Hanul in-game.

Despite the fact boomkins are full, if your app shows potential it will still be strongly considered.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ahh, damn. That'd be good for me if you ya'll raided 2 hours later :( Best of luck to ya'll!

Also: I prefer a 3 days per week sched, but a 4 day one isn't too bad either as long as one of the 4 days is sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
25mans only.

I also prefer Horde over Alliance because though I am already Alliance I love the horde racials. But I will also consider alliance as it's cheaper.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ABOUT CARPE DIEM

Carpe Diem is a guild made up of like minded people aiming to be a strong progression guild on Nagrand, while understanding that Real Life comes before World Of Warcraft.

Most of our players have been in top three raiding guilds throughout BC and WoTLK and have now taken a more casual approach to the game but still take raiding and progression seriously.

Many of us have been playing together for a number of years and we have a strong foucs on having a fun and enjoyable experience within the guild and guild chat.

We have moved into 25man content after achieving 12/12 T11 content and not being satisfied to follow the multitude of guilds just being content with 10man content.

CARPE DIEM – CURRENT RAIDING TIMES (SERVER TIME)

Wednesday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)
Sunday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)
Monday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)

CURRENT PROGRESSION 8/16N

Stone Guard - (10/25) + Heroic - (10/25)
Feng – (10/25) + Heroic - (10/25)
Spiritbinder – (10/25) + Heroic - (10/25)
Spirit Kings – (10/25) + Heroic - (10)
Elegon – (10/25) + Heroic - (10/25)
Will The Emporer – (10/25)

Imperial Vizier Zor'Lok - (10/25)
Blade Lord Ta'Yak - (10/25) + Heroic (10/25)
Garalon - (10/25)
Wind Lord Mer'Jarak - (10/25) + Heroic (25)
Amber-Shaper Un'Sok - (10/25)
Grand Empress Shek'Zeer - (10/25)

Protectors Of The Endless - (10 Elite/25 Elite)
Tsulong - (10/25)
Lei Shi - (10/25)
Sha Of Fear - (10/25)

RECRUITING

Carpe Diem will always consider any exceptional application regardless if we are actively recruiting that class or spec at the current time. However we are currently recruiting the following:

ALL APLICATIONS ACCPTED - Any Spec Considered

High Quality HEALS
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid

High Quality DPS

ALL APLICATIONS ACCPTED - Any Spec Considered - EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ALWAYS WELCOME REGARDLESS OF SPEC / CLASS

WoL required with class competitive HPS / DPS

16/16N clear

3/16H or more (unless good reasons to no heroic progresion)

RECRUTING MoP

All applications will be considered so regardless if we are CLOSED or RECRUITING please if you’re interested please read the guild rules, example application and then apply on our forums.

TO APPLY

Complete an application form on our website (require WoL link) – www.carpe-diem.cc or contact Shaqsback, Holls, Issachaar, Redracoon or Crazyfists in game on Nagrand for more information.

Shaqsback - BattleTag - Dobey#6683
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What time zone is your server time?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Server is +10 AESDT - Daylight Saving sucks btw but that's what we got for 1/2 a year
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
<Tribo> is a 25 man raiding guild that has been on Nagrand for 5 years now.

We raid 4 hours per night 3 nights a week on Wed, Thurs, and Sun from 11pm-3am Oceanic Server Time (10pm to 2am when DST is NOT active). This translates to a 8pm start year round for +8 GMT Timezone.

Check out our recruitment thread if this sounds interesting to you.
Current progression is at 4/16H.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593739979

Best of luck with your guild search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]