Dps problems

90 Human Paladin
I'm at 484 gear score. I think my gems and enchants
Are correct when I hit my cooldowns I'm up to 90k
Dps but I drop down to 45 to50 k dps I don't know what
I'm doing wrong plz help
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Paladins are broken... you have about 30 of dmg but once you blow your CD you have to wait another 3 minutes to do dmg....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
During quick trash fights and using no Cooldowns, how are the down times at 484?

Example. Without haste buffs or 75 talents, how frequently can you do nothing else but toss a 'Hand of' or a quick heal while waiting for crusader strike or exo/judgement.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're over hit and expertise caps - grossly so on hit. Also, missing a buckle and a Serpent's Eye. Yellow gems in blue sockets, an orange gem in a yellow socket. No set bonuses. Reforging looks to be a very foolish mess, too - as in eyeballed, not calculated.

Of all that, I think the only one that would seem a miracle fix is the set bonuses; 4pT14 is really strong. Mostly it sounds like rotation is the likely culprit. What priority are you following?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hit is over 8%, and expertise is 7.9%, you are poorly optimized by this alone.

You ignored a 120 strength socket bonus.

Match socket bonuses ( Unless it is a dps loss to match )

I strongly recommend downloading ReforgeLite if you have problems properly reforging your gear.

Read this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657441833

Download clcRet if you aren't using it, I guarantee you are having problem with your priority if you are having dps issues.
You can edit this as you see fit in the info.
Inq (> DP TV) > 5 HP TV (> ES) > HoW > Exo > CS > Judge > 3-4 HP TV

If you can get the full uptime out of SW, Sanctified Wrath is a dps increase over Holy Avenger. With SW you will pop your guardian and AW together, with Holy Avenger you need to wait. Do not bother with Divine Purpose for any type of raiding, it is a dps loss.

If you can get Lei Shen's final orders, it is better than DMV when paired with DMC. The two trinkets have good synergy, low ICDs and good uptime. You can generally line up ES with trinkets and Dancing Steel, but isn't worthwhile if you have to wait too long.

If your priority is correct, you should be able to burst around 130-150k easily, and sustain 75k+ throughout the fight.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Read the sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grôgnárd and Carbuncle. The same question.

Without using Talents or haste buffs, how often are you waiting for abilities to come off CD?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
"Haste buffs" as in Hero/Lust, Darkmist Vortex, and fight mechanics? Because SoB no longer benefits from spell haste aura and has never interacted with the IAS aura.

But, to answer your question, 1~2 seconds on average on the seemingly rare occasions where all my generators are on CD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grôgnárd and Carbuncle. The same question.

Without using Talents or haste buffs, how often are you waiting for abilities to come off CD?

It's pretty rare for me to get noticeable gaps. Happens maybe once every couple of minutes. I do use Divine Purpose, though, which may throw that off.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm at 484 gear score. I think my gems and enchants
Are correct when I hit my cooldowns I'm up to 90k
Dps but I drop down to 45 to50 k dps I don't know what
I'm doing wrong plz help
Looks like you fixed most of what was wrong with your toon based off of the posts made. However, I still see some key issues with how your gear looks, so briefly put -

- Some of your reforges either having you reforging out of haste and/or a piece of gear lacking haste, but not reforging a stat to haste. Haste is currently our best secondary besides meeting 7.5% hit and exp, so you want to have as much of it as you can from reforging.

- Most of your gems look fine, though this is a minor change, but changing your Quick Serpent's Eye to a Bold Serpent's Eye would be a dps increase. Simply place the Bold Serpent gem in the prismatic socket of your belt, and put that Quick radiant Sun's radiance into your shoulder gem slot.

Downloading CLCret would possibly help boost your dps as well (if a boost can be obtained from your current rotation)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wow. Still a mess with gems and reforging. Shoulders need correct gem. Belt needs socket bonus with correct gems. Pants need correct gems to meet socket bonus as well (loss of 120 strength, very bad). Boots need to reforge out of mastery, not haste - get exp somewhere else. After you take care of ALL of this, when you have the VP, upgrade your weapon first, then DMF trinket, drop the DMV trinket when you can. I hope this helps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]