World PVP last year :( Horde take a look!

1 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BXPLTCqsQ

Watching this makes me miss them days... Anyone have the same feeling? Mainly a horde directed question.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
That would be because the Horde are leaderless. At that time Obsession and Angrybirds took the reigns
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
02/08/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Bándet
Vent always gets quiet when people hear "wait wait wait... I have an idea".
Bandet the man who led us to MT! :) Good times!

02/08/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Bustt
That would be because the Horde are leaderless. At that time Obsession and Angrybirds took the reigns
It's sad that most of Exile are gone. We need to have more things like that back in the day. :/
Edited by Talandarly on 2/8/2013 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
02/08/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Bustt

Well I for one and taking the lead on things, Uryû and myself just led a massive attack on the pvp vendors yesterday and destroy god knows how many alliance. Before that I had led a raid and plowed through the campers at dark portal and into Thrallmar (won) to HH (camped) and then towers (won) and then in Tol Barad were Uryû's early group met up with us and we (won).

I'm waiting for 5.2 there is no stable area to call our home, since Krasarang is fun and all, yet poorly designed and !@#$ing flying mounts. I'm more ready for the new PVP zone. However until then I am going to be OWNING along with everyone else I know. if you read this please add me and watch for my adverts and then come and pwn with us. Also I think alliance is the one with a leadership problem, much more than us. I see no one, and basically none of the guilds that "talk smack" showed any good. They know who they are, and I'm going to stop calling them out since it's just pififul to hear them.

~No need to fear, Sir Chillerace is here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi guys!

A bunch of us Exile guys mainly just play League now but we're always talking about how we miss the WoW days. I've put my trust in people like Bandet and Chillerace to carry on our legacy of pooping on these "pvp" guilds.

Keep on keeping on! :]
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Hi guys!

A bunch of us Exile guys mainly just play League now but we're always talking about how we miss the WoW days. I've put my trust in people like Bandet and Chillerace to carry on our legacy of pooping on these "pvp" guilds.

Keep on keeping on! :]

<3s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]