[H10] Catch Phrase 3/13H is recruiting!

90 Undead Priest
I enjoy trolls.

I feel like I have a bit of skill. I may actually have to try a little bit going into 5.2 and show it off : p

02/10/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Whosikon

I'm highly insulted you compared us to neckbeards pls go die in a well or get cancer hopefully a mixture of the two

Don't worry, it was only a partial comparison. Trolling-yes, skill-no. If you are lucky, Shanudis will come back and ask what your jimmy status is.

As to my skill...34 wipes on reg tayak this far into the content is really excellent. Maybe we can pay you guys to carry us.

Troll on Catch Phrase

As for that, no lol. We're nothing like Neckbeard. Raiding an above average raid schedule with incredibly mediocre progression? I think we'll be a bit more efficient with only 7 hours per week. We'll see.
Edited by Andy on 2/11/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
<3 me some Andy and Frostea....

:3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok catch phrase only allowed to post for now on with bare chests kkthx
Edited by Dordrey on 2/11/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i herd u need gud raidrs. i want to sine up.

hilarious that neckbeard excursion is still on top of ER on wowprogress. that 12 hour a week schedule sure was above average and mega hardcore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

hilarious that neckbeard excursion is still on top of ER on wowprogress. that 12 hour a week schedule sure was above average and mega hardcore.

Says the guy who goes to Illidan to be carried hard through heroic sha of fear
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v1ijd4i61de1eb3c/sum/healingDone/?s=6488&e=7461
thank that disc priest more please for nearly doubling you're healing contribution.... on pretty much every fight kkthx neckbeard pro someone is lucky that the other holy pally in the guild sucks more than him HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Edited by Dordrey on 2/11/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Yeah?
Well.
Potatoes.

Your move, sir.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Says the guy who goes to Illidan to be carried hard through heroic sha of fear
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v1ijd4i61de1eb3c/sum/healingDone/?s=6488&e=7461
thank that disc priest more please for nearly doubling you're healing contribution.... on pretty much every fight kkthx neckbeard pro someone is lucky that the other holy pally in the guild sucks more than him HMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOL, thanks for that. before you go posting all that smack perhaps you should wtf you are doing on world of logs. on sha of fear you only log the people you go to the outer platforms with. notice how i have no healing done for a significant amount of the fight?

youtube our first kill video and you'll hear me making every raid call with the ball in phase 2. clearly being carried.

let me know when you get past normal garalon, thanks bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Technically he didn't just say Sha of Fear.

He said pretty much every fight.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

youre right, its hard to spirit shell.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s94wsy7u3q4uac5q/sum/healingDone/?s=12613&e=13597#Kràks

o noes, theres no disc to carry?

post your heroic sha kills anytime, or anything past wind lord for that matter. ill wait
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s94wsy7u3q4uac5q/sum/healingDone/?s=12613&e=13597#Kràks

post your heroic sha kills anytime, or anything past wind lord for that matter. ill wait

Why?
Seriously.. why?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He only waits because he knows Im the better player

02/11/2013 06:24 PMPosted by Kràks
notice how i have no healing done for a significant amount of the fight?

See even you admit you suck
Edited by Dordrey on 2/11/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

notice how i have no healing done for a significant amount of the fight?

that cuts deep bro. do you even lift?

look i can edit my posts too. WTB non terrible trolls. it used to be fun back in the day
Edited by Kràks on 2/11/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

that cuts deep bro. do you even lift?

I lift my long luscious blond hair which is probably also way better than you're hair btw
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

In all honesty, a guild's current progression does not reflect an individual's skill.
You could be getting Rank 1 parses on every fight and never screw up a mechanic...but your guild could still be finishing up normal modes.
Since you're in a normal mode guild, does that make you a bad?

EDIT: On the flipside, you could be a player that screws up constantly but is in a 16/16 Heroic guild. Because your guild is 16/16H, does that automatically mean you're a good player?

EDIT AGAIN: grammarz
Edited by Poofikins on 2/11/2013 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i got a dress im eternally content now
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
you could also be in a fake relationship with a fat chick you met in a fantasy world and have never seen. does that automatically mean you are creepy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/11/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Kràks
you could also be in a fake relationship with a fat chick you met in a fantasy world and have never seen. does that automatically mean you are creepy?

Fake, huh?
Never seen, huh?
Fat chick, huh?

What gives you the right to assume any of that is true?

Also, being creepy. Yep. I am.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/11/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Kràks

Personal experience?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh and Kraks, none of what you said is even close to true.

(Just FYI)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This thread has been derailed to the max...

I blame Poofikins!

Also I've never seen Poofikins, does that mean he's fake and does not exist? Also fat I guess? :OOO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]