[H10] Catch Phrase 3/13H is recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Gurio
I dunno, Cornplant did more heals than you on Tsulong, and you're the single target master class. And he has pvp blues. C'mon bro

i did more btw i checked logs

02/20/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Poofikins
I dunno, Cornplant did more heals than you on Tsulong, and you're the single target master class. And he has pvp blues. C'mon bro

I was disc.

Edit: Herpderp. You guys had a second "The Day" phase.
And your fight lasted almost three minutes longer. Of course he did more healing :P

Gurio likes just making everyone else feel bad because he knows he can only play frost
<3 you poof
Edited by Dordrey on 2/20/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/20/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Poofikins

I was disc.

And your fight lasted almost three minutes longer. Of course he did more healing :P

Almost 99% sure he was talking to Dordrey. Last time I checked Disc wasn't the master single target healing class. Silly logic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Almost 99% sure he was talking to Dordrey.

This
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol we hit 8 pages already whaddafk
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I was disc.

Almost 99% sure he was talking to Dordrey. Last time I checked Disc wasn't the master single target healing class. Silly logic.

NEVERMIND MISUNDERSTOOD

Also disc sucks for single target now lolol
Edited by Poofikins on 2/21/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
damn you have over 300k hks. /applaud
Edited by Gurio on 2/21/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
He kill swapped with a mage back on his old server 300k times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Doubtful. It could only be Rezi
Edited by Gurio on 2/22/2013 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cant wait when everyone still tries to talk !@#$ to us when we become the only ones on the server to get a full heroic clear next tier from those talking the !@#$ to us
Edited by Dordrey on 2/22/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/22/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Dordrey
cant wait when everyone still tries to talk !@#$ to us when we become the only ones on the server to get a full heroic clear next tier from those talking the !@#$ to us

I believe in you guys!

(Stop raiding Wednesdays, noobs. I'd play whatever role you guys needed IF YOU DIDN'T RAID ON WED)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I believe in you guys!

(Stop raiding Wednesdays, noobs. I'd play whatever role you guys needed IF YOU DIDN'T RAID ON WED)

D: Can you play guild !@#$%?
Edited by Dordrey on 2/22/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
what
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gurio likes just making everyone else feel bad because he knows he can only play frost

GLORIOUS FROST MAGE MASTER RACE

i can only play frost on my mage ):
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why waste time learning a spec I won't play when I could focus on mastering one that I do play?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/22/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Gurio
Why waste time learning a spec I won't play when I could focus on mastering one that I do play?

Spoken like a true casual. Noob.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
:-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Well I think I'll be dabbling in some arcane action for rbgs next season and seeing how that fares. Maybe add in some ice flows and whatnot, seems like it could be viable as frost is getting royally ****** in the rear with the deep freeze and pet freeze/brainfreeze nerfs. What frost mage casts frostbolt in rbgs?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
02/23/2013 05:02 AMPosted by Andy

^

Be like me and suck at all specs equally.
Except fire.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/23/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Frostea

^

Be like me and suck at all specs equally.
Except fire.

YA BE LIEK FROSTEA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]