GC opinion of enhance buffs - Sorry guys :(

90 Orc Shaman
That isn't GC's opinion of Enhance buffs. That is GC's opinion of nonsensical QQers.

If you think that's somehow his way of saying "HAHA ENHANCE SUCKS LOL WE DON'T CARE" then you're a idiot.

EDIT: 'Idiot' is a colossal understatement. I really wish I could express how dumbfounded I am, but I am without words.
Edited by Platform on 2/8/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't expect any buffs, he's too busy spending his time on mages, dks, and whatever happens to be the FOTM to "waste time" paying attention to Shamans. There's more than enough construction threads on these forums pointing out things wrong with Shamans, has been for a few years.

They won't even consider fixing the ridiculous AOE i don't want it buffed, just fix it so it's not clunky and more useable like every other class/spec in the game ffs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/08/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Tacticq
but not in a constructive way.

An unconstructive response is suitable for an unconstructive complaint.

02/08/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Natilya
They won't even consider fixing the ridiculous AOE i don't want it buffed, just fix it so it's not clunky and more useable like every other class/spec in the game ffs.

My favorite thing about the AoE is that it lets bads keep complaining about it, so everyone thinks enhance is in a bad spot.

Oh wait, no, that's the only reason I don't like it.
Edited by Chillbros on 2/8/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
OH MY GOD THE SKY IS FALLING GHOSTCRAWLER Y U NO GIVE UMBRELLA?!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
Woops, here was the blue post again. Misclicked:
02/07/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Ghostcrawler
If there are no enhancement buffs after this then they are truly biased.

We asked you not to whine. This is whining. Please don't do it. I don't have a lot of time, so I want to actually get something out of reading this thread, and posts like this just waste my time and that of anyone else trying to read this thread.

My apologies if I sound like a jerk. I'm not going to mention this again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey look, the OP deleted his post.

Man, talk about humility through defeat.

EDIT: Spoke too soon.
Edited by Platform on 2/8/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, I would agree. Though I feel that nearly none of the contructive posts reach GC, but rather all the QQ posts reach him. Resulting in posts like this^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Guarantee you that Ghostcrawler really wants to post responses like that when people post nonconstructive whining.

Currently to maximize DPS Enhance is casting Lightning Bolt before reaching 5 stacks of Maelstorm quite often. This is cause Lightning Bolt does the same amount of damage regardless of how many stacks of Maelstrom you have. As a melee spec I find having to 'stutter step' in order to get casts off is really akward. I was thinking that if Maelstrom Weapon increased the potency of your spells with each stack kind of like how the Healing Storm glyph operates for healing then it would be more favorable to cast an instant spell at 5 stacks as opposed to hard casting prior to the 5th stack.

This is intended behavior. We like that there is some decision about when to use Maelstrom Weapon, and the mechanic has worked this way for some time, possibly always. That said, you don't have to game it. It will be a DPS loss, but not a massive one, if you only use MW at 5 stacks. Do what works for you. Trying to use MW at various stacks to improve your DPS and failing to do so might be lower DPS than always using it at 5 stacks.

Really like this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Guarantee you that Ghostcrawler really wants to post responses like that when people post nonconstructive whining.

Currently to maximize DPS Enhance is casting Lightning Bolt before reaching 5 stacks of Maelstorm quite often. This is cause Lightning Bolt does the same amount of damage regardless of how many stacks of Maelstrom you have. As a melee spec I find having to 'stutter step' in order to get casts off is really akward. I was thinking that if Maelstrom Weapon increased the potency of your spells with each stack kind of like how the Healing Storm glyph operates for healing then it would be more favorable to cast an instant spell at 5 stacks as opposed to hard casting prior to the 5th stack.

This is intended behavior. We like that there is some decision about when to use Maelstrom Weapon, and the mechanic has worked this way for some time, possibly always. That said, you don't have to game it. It will be a DPS loss, but not a massive one, if you only use MW at 5 stacks. Do what works for you. Trying to use MW at various stacks to improve your DPS and failing to do so might be lower DPS than always using it at 5 stacks.

Really like this.

It works for PvE. For PvP its incredibly annoying for the times you can actually get a lightning bolt off on the stacks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]