No.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
What about the humanoid dragon?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
02/08/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Gelsomino

Dragons generally don't side with the lesser races unless something is world threatening.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
02/08/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Lena

Dragons generally don't side with the lesser races unless something is world threatening.

It would be fun... What other races would be a nice change?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I can't think of any other race out there that would be willing to join either Alliance or Horde. The naga are evil and used to work for Illidan, but are now with the Old Gods. Dragons are too good/evil to be in either faction. Ogres are a possibility for the Horde, the Stonemauls in particular. Murlocs are a big no...lol. Any race to join the factions would have to be alien to Azeroth or we'd make a new discovery along the way. I don't think there will be another race in the next expansion after MoP, but perhaps a new class.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
02/08/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Gelsomino

It would be fun... What other races would be a nice change?

Nothing really.

Draenei, gnomes, trolls, and tauren have all suffered from pretty bad neglect for years. Worgen are headed into that same pit and pandaren will most likely after MoP. There's just not room for more races because humans and orcs take the majority of the story development.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sea Elves? They have a more well known name, Naga.

Also we already have enough races that aren't getting lore, no reason to add to that list.
Edited by Makkizz on 2/8/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Naga and possibly titan-related mermen.

Drakonid, dragonmen, and saurok.
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Monk
Sea Elves? So... basically mer people?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/08/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Lena
Worgen are headed into that same pit

Worgen have already headed into that same pit.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7874877410

Here you go.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Gelsomino
I'd like to see sea elves

We have those. They prefer the name "naga", though.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
Here is a perfect race... half elves or even halflings.... What exactly is a halfling? i know... i know... say no to elves
Edited by Gelsomino on 2/10/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/10/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Gelsomino
What exactly is a halfling?

...a gnome?
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
02/10/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Shaithiss
What exactly is a halfling?

...a gnome?

did a little inquire...it's a hobbit like the ones from J.R.R Tolkien.
Reply Quote
70 Human Hunter
02/10/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Gelsomino
did a little inquire...it's a hobbit like the ones from J.R.R Tolkien.
No, just no.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
C' mon guys you have to agree that Ogres are basically made for the Horde. Even in the lore the first Horde included Ogres. I can understand though how the size of them might seem some what "intimidating" to other members, and that a bunch of kids would start complaining about how it was "unfair", so a resolution to this could be Half-Ogres or something along those lines, so that they will be somewhat smaller in stature. The Alliance though will be more tricky, honestly I think the only race that is currently in WoW that has not been playable and could be a quality race and not something Blizz pulls out of their butts, would have to be Furblogs. I know it sounds humorous but Blizz could add in some sweet racial trait to them and pimp them out. I bet gnomes sounded hilarious at first but now Gnome locks are dominating bgs. These are just ideas and I hope some guy from Blizz will read this and take the idea seriously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]