I signed up. Look for me all! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
All signed up and junk!
Edited by Nocturna on 2/18/2013 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump

Don't know whether it's appropriate or not... but I plugged it on the EP site and on my IC FB wall that I haven't checked in months.

Continuing to try and get the word out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Me too minus the FB bit. I know it will grow over time. :-) I'll also be promoting it in my monthly RP event threads here. Hopefully. I will do my best to remember!

Keep Feathermap going strong! It's awesome to have our own little 'RP' place to call home!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We want private RP

How do you mean private RP?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, that's a bit misleading. What we mean is that we want to be able to control who sees and participates in anything, whether it's RP or just posting and socializing. You post something here on the official forums, and it's here for God and everyone to see until potentially forever, if the Wayback machine happens to pick that thread to archive.

The nice thing about Facebook is that it allowed for fine-tuning your privacy controls - you could keep things public, or you could choose to show only to people on your friend's list, or only to Bob, Joe and Sally, or everyone BUT Bob, Joe, and Sally, etc. Feathermap lets you do that too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is Feathermap down right now? I've been seeing 'page not available' warnings and internal server errors off-and-on over the past couple days. Is everything okay?

*edit* nevermind, it's working again. But I thought it was worth mentioning the random errors and things.
Edited by Jinglz on 3/14/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bumping this bad boy.

Looking for a new guild? Want to try some cross-faction RP? Feel like catching up on recent player-driven plotlines? Or just wanna waste some time at work? Then hie thee to Feathermap, and start adding friends! The developers have made some big functionality & stability improvements in the last few months, and there are now nearly 350 unique users. Expand that number, and check it out.

Seriously, sales pitch aside, it's been such a boon to my RP since its launch and such a great way to interact with people and groups I normally don't get to. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]