Fix Heroic Leap Pathing

100 Undead Warrior
Its so bad its terribad.

Ive lost games, arenas, bg's, flag returns, flag caps, kb's, kills, died... etc from this terrible spell

/thread pic

http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/B33PB33P1M4J33P/media/WoWScrnShot_010413_061544_zps615a8850.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Edited by Hybreed on 2/8/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
agreed, fix the pathing or make the landscaping all flat so we can stop spamming heroic leap 100 times to finally land somewhere near where we actually wanted to jump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
No it isn't. It works most of the time.

You should have seen it when it first showed up on the live servers. A slight slope or bump in the terrain and there was "no path available". You don't know how good you have it now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It is still the same as when it was released, we have just become adept at finding the sweet spot to land.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/08/2013 03:40 PMPosted by ßlindfold
It is still the same as when it was released

No, no it is not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It is
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
No it isn't. It works most of the time.

You should have seen it when it first showed up on the live servers. A slight slope or bump in the terrain and there was "no path available". You don't know how good you have it now.

LOL, maybe you should have played when it came out.

It was promised to us warriors in BC and got pushed back and pushed back and pushed back and never made an appearance in BC.

But in all reality its a completely terrible spell and having to deal with it even 1 time a game is stupid, displacer beast has no problem, disengage has no problem, mage blink has no problem, albeit you cant control where you are going you can somewhat and sometimes when i can use heroic leap for almost 10-15 seconds because it is THAT BAD, it makes you pretty frustrated.

Attached is a pic that is /thread
http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/B33PB33P1M4J33P/media/WoWScrnShot_010413_061544_zps615a8850.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Edited by Hybreed on 2/8/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Though it may feel better than it was in the past...it is still pretty buggy. Like everything else in warrior life, we've likely grown use to it being screwed up and unconsiously adjust our positioning around that tiny patch of grass on the ground. Being out of LoS can often mean there is a blade of grass in the way or a 10 degree slope in the terrain. Also quite annoying that we can't leap a spit drop on the ground but mages and s priests can continue to blast us down when hiding behind boulders 3x's our size.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Find an uphill slope and see how far you leap up it. Then log on a mage or hunter and see how far you blink/disengage up it. Working as intended.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
02/08/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Malfurios
Find an uphill slope and see how far you leap up it. Then log on a mage or hunter and see how far you blink/disengage up it. Working as intended.

Not even talking about slopes, oh god the dreaded slopes.

Take a look at this picture looks like an important place for heroic leap to work right?

Edited by Hybreed on 2/8/2013 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
You don't have to link the picture every time you post.

Yes, it's still a little buggy but works most of the time for what i use it for.
Edited by Aiyanna on 2/8/2013 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior

Yes, it's still a little buggy but works most of the time for what i use it for.

2.4k honorable kills, you use it for raiding on a perfectly flat ground with nothing blocking you right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i dont know what I'd ever do without that. Also, note that sometimes it shows the red circle but it works.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
02/08/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Hybreed
mage blink has no problem
Not true. If there is a crack in the sidewalk, your blink stops there. Want to blink from grass to pavement? good luck

I mean, unless this has been fix recently
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

2.4k honorable kills, you use it for raiding on a perfectly flat ground with nothing blocking you right?

And when im running around outside in combat or something.

You gauge experience based off of HKs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just let me jump on top of buildings and stuff already. Also add a minor glyph to add a bouncey effect for teh lulz. I wanna bounce all around Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
And when im running around outside in combat or something.

You gauge experience based off of HKs?

I have more HKs than him and I say it works just fine compared to "similar" abilities.

Sure it's a little buggy sometimes. But if they made it work anywhere people could abuse it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
heroic leap is ur fine. at least its alot better then it when was it was released. when it first hit it had to be completely flat land to use it. at least now u can use it on small hills and leap after anything. its fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Get rid of heroic leap.
Get rid of charge.

Just give warriors 300% movement speed and 400% jump height already.

Geez.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
wow you guys are absolutely insane lol no point in even posting anything here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]