LF Raid Group

90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey guys, I'm looking for a perm raid spot again :( currently ilvl 490. Only know 6 bosses. Available any day......
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking for a group
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I highly encourage anyone looking for a smart melee raid member to check Yaselan out. She's a really good player, and knows what she's doing, and learns quickly.

I hope you find a raid soon. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hi Yaselan, send an in game mail to Aserae. She's currently looking for dps for her second raid group since she had some people leave.
Edited by Chaillu on 2/15/2013 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking <.>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
La-di-da-di-da
Reply Quote
Let me know if you're still looking Yaselan, I'm on the lookout for a solid melee dps (perhaps backup tank? I noticed you're blood too.) Wed/thurs 630-1030p server as I rebuild my raid.

At the very least if you wanted to sub in this week we'd take ya.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The raid I am in is also looking for another player as we head into 5.2. Specifically a Tank with a DPS off spec; a DK would work well in the class mix.

The raid times are Friday 7-10 and Saturday 6-10.

If you are still looking and those times are amiable give myself or Quinafoi a tell in game and we can talk further.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]