Argus Imperious Recruiting for 10mans

90 Gnome Mage
As the title says, Argus Imperious is recruiting for our 10 man teams. We currently run one progression oriented team and are in the process solidifying a second more casual team. We have spots available on both teams for the right candidates.

Current Progression: 3/6 H MV, 16/16 Normal Mode

Progression Team Needs:
Need to be ilevel 480+ with skill to match
High: 1-2 Ranged DPS (Hunter/Boomkin preferred, but not required)
Raid Times: Tue-Thur 7-10 server

Casual Team Needs:
Need to be ilevel 470+, dependable and a desire to raid
High: 1-2 Tanks (any class)
Low: DPS/Heals
Raid Times: TBD

Semi-casual but mature raid environment with an aim on getting kills and having fun. The core has been around since Vanilla but are always looking for new people that mesh well with the group.

For more info, read up at www.argusimperious.wowstead.com/recruitment/ or contact any officer in game.
Edited by Suprema on 2/8/2013 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for 1-2 high end DPS with good offspecs to fill out the progression team as well as exceptional players of any role to round out the second team.

Progression team is 4/16 Heroic, while group 2 has 16/16 normal under their belt for the most part. Get in now before 5.2 hits.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're still looking for someone on your progression team, I might be interested. I just hit 90 a couple days ago, and I'm working on the ilvl. I'm a boomkin with a tank OS. 471(467 equipped) ilvl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]