Server Down! Ermahgerhd!!!

90 Human Death Knight
I don't mind that you guys are doing world pvp on a large scale, in fact, my old server was so dead that city raids were practically non-existent. I wanted to participate in world pvp and moved here because of the population, but when you guys are clogging up the entire zone making it impossible to down a world boss due to lag, that's when I start to get irritated.

Don't try to dismiss this saying it's Blizzard's fault by doing upgrades for the next patch, because this lag is non-existent until you guys start aoe-ing every square inch in front of you. You crashed Kun-Lai Summit so bad that the server couldn't even retrieve my character list for 10 minutes.

Do us all a favor and server transfer then.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Sorrowness
Do us all a favor and server transfer then.

You're telling someone to server transfer because he doesn't enjoy it when people intentionally lag the server?

And you can't tell me it's unintentional when this same problem has been going on for a very long time now, and yet they still try to get as many people as possible in one place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're telling someone to server transfer because he doesn't enjoy it when people intentionally lag the server?

And you can't tell me it's unintentional when this same problem has been going on for a very long time now, and yet they still try to get as many people as possible in one place.
\

It's not going to change, Ruinous is going to continue to raid Horde cities. Lag is going to continue to happen to everyone, servers are going to crash.

No point in complaining about it really, just transfer if it's that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd rather complain on the forums, then go and do my own thing while in game and completely ignore everything about the forums while I play. Like I always do.

I suggest it for everyone else too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/mmXz3yo.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Your hat is silly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]