WoW client or website wont load. Please help.

90 Draenei Priest
Today I got home went to play wow and the game client just keeps saying initializing. So I went to go check the forums and worldofwarcraft.com and battle.net wont load up. Every other website loads up besides those. Since the client downloaded something a few days ago ive just keep getting problems. Thanks for your help.
Reply Quote
3 Human Rogue
Same here, stuck on Initializing..
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Same here, yesterday the game or the website did not want to load. Today, I have deleted the Cache folder and WoW started to patch the files again. I was able to play until it started to lag really bad. The computer was red down on the bar and it stood that way until I exited the game. When I tried to load it up again, it is currently stuck on "Updating Blizzard Launcher". I have tried deleting the cache folder again and no luck. Any help is appreciated.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Did you try moving the Battle.net folder from /Users/Shared to the desktop and launching again to see if it helps?

Also, you may want to try flushing your DNS to see if it helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]