Daedroth the Venture Co. Batman.

90 Human Warlock
I think it is about time to end the ganking and the infamous campers I hear of, and that Alliance are being barred from their dailies, and so I put this warning to all Horde; look out for me, and watch your six, because if I hear about Alliance being ganked, I will be there, and make sure that you go back to shrine with a tattoo of my boot on your face. There is nothing wrong with world PvP, but when a group of four Horde persistently kill and camp daily areas that is too far. If I find out that you are doing this, I will get my personal kill squad to hunt you and your guildies. Camp at your own risk now Horde, this is your one and only warning.
Reply Quote
I'm commander Shepard, and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I always thought ganging up on random questers was lame too. The only time I try to gank people is when I'm pretty sure they are someone who likes to fight.

So you won't ever have any reason to hunt me down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHieMGSZTTE
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Ha! Nice music choice.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
Well this post got embarrassing real quick.
Bane-karth.
Edited by Spankmcnasty on 2/8/2013 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And a rivalry of epic proportions has been created; Daedroth the Veco Batman and Bane-karth.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Paladin
While I agree grouping up for single targets and camping areas after the initial kill is lame (you wont ever catch any member of T-hoof doing so, or at least you shouldn't), you talk as if this is a Horde only method of attack. Look to your own faction before you start calling out Horde for their actions. So long as Alliance follow this practice, you will no doubt see Horde doing the same.
Edited by Bolk on 2/9/2013 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ERMAHGERD PVP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ahahhah, Well played Blakarth, well played indeed, not to sound like an !@# but I was in my RBG spec affliction xD, but I would love to 1v1 you again man, and BTW love the video. I was literally in tears from laughing to hard, the music was just awesome. Ill get ya back man, :P, thanks for making this ten times more fun Blakarth. Hope to see you on the field!
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Shaman
Awesome PVP spirit on both sides. Proof that good-natured rivalries are the best.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You're a good sport, Daedroth. I'll be watching my back and you do the same. We got a few returning pvpers gearing up for 5.2 to expand our crew as well. Good times ahead!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I hate people who gank innocent horde!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/10/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Pipwiz

http://qkme.me/3sxqji
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
02/10/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Rôdeurdesboi

Uhm..We here at Bucktooth Grin don't encourage or accept those who gank innocent horde. That was a rude meme, Rode.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
02/08/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Daedroth
I think it is about time to end the ganking and the infamous campers I hear of, and that Alliance are being barred from their dailies, and so I put this warning to all Horde; look out for me, and watch your six, because if I hear about Alliance being ganked, I will be there, and make sure that you go back to shrine with a tattoo of my boot on your face. There is nothing wrong with world PvP, but when a group of four Horde persistently kill and camp daily areas that is too far. If I find out that you are doing this, I will get my personal kill squad to hunt you and your guildies. Camp at your own risk now Horde, this is your one and only warning.

*Feels threatened*

A true Navy SEAL sniper.
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 2/16/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I am the flash
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Shaman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Bull
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/10/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Rôdeurdesboi

Gnomes lie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
While I agree grouping up for single targets and camping areas after the initial kill is lame (you wont ever catch any member of T-hoof doing so, or at least you shouldn't), you talk as if this is a Horde only method of attack. Look to your own faction before you start calling out Horde for their actions. So long as Alliance follow this practice, you will no doubt see Horde doing the same.

Actually, the day before yesterday I was in a raid and my fiance was sitting at the computer behind me yelling something about being ganked over and over by one of your members (I'd have to ask him later as to who it was, but I honestly don't really care). He was yelling "WHY DOES THUNDERHOOF CLAN HATE US AGAIN?" and I was like... well... I actually don't think we have the biggest tension with them... so thats odd... but.... I mean it's a pvp server. Sadly I wasn't able to get out to help him (as our guild typically does) and so he was left to his own defenses and yelling for an hour. However, this is a pvp server so ;shrug; and he should get over eet. But I just thought I'd bring that up so you'd know that well, yar, some of yours do. But I am not mad XD Everyone can fight me and try to kill me whenever, because well. That's what I do. So ;shrug; know for sure I definitely take no offense.

Hope everyone has had a good week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]