Daedroth the Venture Co. Batman.

100 Tauren Priest
Hope everyone has had a good week.

I am doing awesome, Vesna. How are you?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
02/08/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Daedroth
I think it is about time to end the ganking and the infamous campers I hear of, and that Alliance are being barred from their dailies, and so I put this warning to all Horde; look out for me, and watch your six, because if I hear about Alliance being ganked, I will be there, and make sure that you go back to shrine with a tattoo of my boot on your face. There is nothing wrong with world PvP, but when a group of four Horde persistently kill and camp daily areas that is too far. If I find out that you are doing this, I will get my personal kill squad to hunt you and your guildies. Camp at your own risk now Horde, this is your one and only warning.

Here you go, my love.
http://imgur.com/Z3zSRQ5
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/22/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Wilberfoerce

Doing alright, my cat died D: but other than that, okies.

Here you go, my love.

^That made my day XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
02/22/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Vesna
Actually, the day before yesterday I was in a raid and my fiance was sitting at the computer behind me yelling something about being ganked over and over by one of your members (I'd have to ask him later as to who it was, but I honestly don't really care). He was yelling "WHY DOES THUNDERHOOF CLAN HATE US AGAIN?"

I assure you none of us hate any of you. In fact, we appreciate how willing most of you are to escalate wpvp.

Among the warrior caste of the Shu'Halo, punching is like hugging.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest

Doing alright, my cat died D: but other than that, okies.

Here you go, my love.

^That made my day XD

Condolences, Vesna. Im glad to hear youre doing fine, even with your loss.

And yes, I still giggle every time I think of that picture. I need to borrow my fiancee's tablet next time I do one of those cheesey paint pictures, because my mouse-hand coordination is terrible. Glad it made you feel better!
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 2/23/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Yeah, just hang out in the Vale GL hubs... You'll see me get killed over and over. Whee!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is the new Isle keeping the batman busy?
Reply Quote
The batman is taking a break from warlocking to heal me (us) on another character. At least he SHOULD be gearing! I better see that !@# geared by next season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We need Zihela back or something
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I hate noone i dont gank i fight back if i notice you have me targeted i see that as an invitation.. i useally lose but i try if i do kill you i just fly away and let you go about your buisness i wont track you down nor will i bring a group of people with me but if you hunt me down i will be forced to call back up
FOR THE HERD!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
ok now i gota ask... was that blak who ganked batman because i cant see the names >.<!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Point Blank death squad is gonna keep on rolling :x)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I AM THE FLASH and i got the quest dude you horde were camping!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]