90 Night Elf Druid
you were way cuter as an ally.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome back Slade.

oops wrong thread
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Keylog. I fell for it. I hope you happy! *leaves thread while crying hysterically*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
I could never quit the forums.

I'm just waiting around for World of Warcraft 2 or the next Blizzard MMO.
Reply Quote
haha, WoW2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
In all seriousness its going to change a lot of people's lifestyle when they wrap up this storyline and WoW ends next xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Welcome back Slade.

oops wrong thread
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Amaxas
In all seriousness its going to change a lot of people's lifestyle when they wrap up this storyline and WoW ends next xpac.

2 xpacs to go
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This game has a story? I kinda lost interst after ICC, and hen when they announced MoP...I was like...Azeroth has the most willingly ignorant people ever/worse geographers. Chen is the only talking panda in Azeroth, and yet no one asked him where he was from? Such the vital character to base an expansion off of... lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/10/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Questina
This game has a story? I kinda lost interst after ICC, and hen when they announced MoP...I was like...Azeroth has the most willingly ignorant people ever/worse geographers. Chen is the only talking panda in Azeroth, and yet no one asked him where he was from? Such the vital character to base an expansion off of... lol

I have actually been interested in how they linked Pandaland back to the old gods. I think N'zoth is going to be the big bad guy rather than Sargeras.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I fully expect people to be able to level to 100 before they decided to pull the plug.

Now whether that is one or two expansions is the question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]