Can u raid and be taken serious with some pvp

90 Human Paladin
So I'm having trouble hitting 470 item level do I can LFR. I'm going to grab a few prices of pvp conquest gear to boost will it also be fine for PVE raiding? I know it's it's not as good as PVE gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
PvP stats no longer come out of the item's budget, so a 483 Conquest piece has just as much stats as a 483 LFR piece, and is perfectly usable for PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With the current workings of pvp gear, you can probably do well in lfr. The stigma for pvp gear in pve was about how itemiztion worked in old pvp gear before MOP. For instance in wrath pvp pieces only had two secondary stats on items, and one of them was resilience (does nothing in pve).

Looking at your gear you have the epic pvp shoulders. To be truthful those are probably better then anything you will find in LFR mogushan vaults. Heck they would be pretty much on par with terrace and heart of fear lfr (though slightly lower due to gems and pve set bonuses).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah I was hoping to get one more peice just for the 10% holy shock bonus
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The PvP 4pc for Holy is quite good and might be worth investing in if you cannot get your hands on the current holy 4pc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Ravicana
PvP stats no longer come out of the item's budget, so a 483 Conquest piece has just as much stats as a 483 LFR piece, and is perfectly usable for PvE.

Just wish the ppl I run into knew this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]