[H] IsThatGnomeOnMyBoots is recruiting!

<IsThatGnomeOnMyBoots> is currently looking for all classes/roles to become a part of a rotational roster for our raid team. We need it all. Bring your tanks, healers, dps.... whatever is geared for some heroic SoO content.

We are currently 14/14N, looking to begin heroic progression this week. We realize that people have real lives outside of WoW and look to add depth to our roster so that when people need/want a night off, we're able to give it to them. If in the event a everyone is available and wants to play, a rotation is implemented in regards to who sits. This will ensure even gets fair treatment.

Please pst Arish or Glasscore, both Muradin, in game or send us some mail.
Edited by Ilych on 1/17/2014 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
who quit
Reply Quote
For the final dps spot, we have been rotating a couple of guys who are able to make the raids on different days. As progression has gotten tougher, we feel it would be better to have a dps that can be there consistently on all of the days, instead of teaching a different person each night.

As for the healer/dps spot, we are parting ways with our monk. While he is a great player, it has become evident that his priorities are not in line with guild's.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
make demacia do it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Love
make demacia do it

Yes please, he's got far too much free time on his hands, and his constant pop ups on Steam telling me he's playing Plants vs Zombies, no wait Planetside 2, no wait now it's Torchlight II are getting to me. I just want to play Lego games in peace damnit.

GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DO OMG!! :O
Reply Quote
Updated to reflect our current needs. Still need that DPS to fill out our group. Please get at us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm out of RL friends that want to play the game anymore, or I'd send one your way.

Getting older sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Bump for awesome horde guilds.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Incomitatus
make demacia do it

Yes please, he's got far too much free time on his hands, and his constant pop ups on Steam telling me he's playing Plants vs Zombies, no wait Planetside 2, no wait now it's Torchlight II are getting to me. I just want to play Lego games in peace damnit.

GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DO OMG!! :O

just bought max payne, batman AA, and perordered tomb raider
aint no time for thunder kingz
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Love
make demacia do it

We don't have time to teach him manners.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Wizlok
make demacia do it

arent you the guy thats always trolling trade.
Reply Quote

funny coming from you. I don't think anyone would ever really expect manners being a guild requirement with you being here lol
Reply Quote
Updated to show our current need of a tank
Reply Quote
DPS spot is filled, but we are still searching for that tank. Please get at me or Arish!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ohai i just hit 90 on my warrior yestorday i can still tank ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck!
Reply Quote
Our roster is currently set, thank you to those who were interested. As always, if anyone is just looking for a home and possibly a fill in role, our doors are open!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Woot! Glad to see you have a set roster moving into 5.2!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/28/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Ilych
Our roster is currently set, thank you to those who were interested. As always, if anyone is just looking for a home and possibly a fill in role, our doors are open!

daggone it! i missed my chance!

happy for you all
Reply Quote
Bump for healers! Shamans, Monks, Druids, Palis! We already have a priest healer so we are skipping that one please!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]