Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bump :>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bump before bed :3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I added ya and we talked briefly last night while I was on a lowbie alt. Let me know if we'd be something that interests you:

Dracarys.enjin.com

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Dracarys?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Standard wants you real bad bud. talk to in game! you just got a friend request from pap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I added ya and we talked briefly last night while I was on a lowbie alt. Let me know if we'd be something that interests you:

Dracarys.enjin.com

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Dracarys?

Err your website is kind of barren in outward appearance. Doesn't really tell me a whole lot.

Edit: Also Hurray! Finally got a pair. http://i.imgur.com/XHL7ZOA.jpg
Edited by Frostíe on 2/12/2013 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Come again?

The website has a direct link to our wowprogress, to let you know where we are currently at in relation to progression. It also has forums that, although not as highly active as this forum, gives you a general sense of who we are. We also have kill pics, and fun ICC / Ulduar pics - overall just gives you a sense of who we are as a guild and as people - that was the objective.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Come again?

The website has a direct link to our wowprogress, to let you know where we are currently at in relation to progression. It also has forums that, although not as highly active as this forum, gives you a general sense of who we are. We also have kill pics, and fun ICC / Ulduar pics - overall just gives you a sense of who we are as a guild and as people - that was the objective

Last post on front page was before MOP launch, I can only see two posts on the forums Neither of which really say anything pertinent. As for the Wow-progress thing, you linked that in your post anyway
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
You have to register to comment and view most of the content. I figured that part didn't have to be explained..

Best of luck in your search.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Can't be expected to know that you have 99% of site content hidden to unregistered users. Most guilds at least seem to have basic information posts up for potential new recruits that are viewable to unregistered users. Either way. Have a good day and best of luck to you as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Buuump =<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Kinda on the same boat as you OP. I would love to raid (and PvP), but I can't be on a really concrete set schedule because of real life stuff. I guess a casual raiding guild is what I'm looking for. I moved to Bleeding Hollow because my old realm died. Just came back to WoW after leaving for about a year. Slowly gearing through LFR right now.

I'd be willing to go prot and tank too (as thats what I essentially have done most of my time on this char prior to MoP).

Seems as though most guilds are searching for experienced and geared players. I'm neither of those but I'm willing to learn, talk and all the good stuff.
Edited by Killabea on 2/13/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Go make your own thread instead of jacking mine >_>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Nom nom coffee.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bed time again :< Finding guilds too hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hurray for working internet again!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bump. Morning
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bump, Less alliance guilds please :<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And the search continues
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
9-12 Raid times here at Atomixx Tues-Weds-Thurs if interested, new guild, vent communication 9-16 reg atm, formed 2-10-13
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]