A request to all current Ravenholdters ...

80 Tauren Druid
Ravenholdtians ... Ravenholdtites ... eh, whatever.

*blows into mic*

Is this thing ... oh, it is. Right.

As some of you are aware, there is an effort to make others aware of our server and possibly bring in new people. Hopefully, both Alliance and Horde will benefit with the introduction of new players into our environment.

To that end, I ask each and every one of you to be as welcoming as possible to any newcomers. I'm not asking you to gank less (or more), because that is the nature of our realm. However, if you must gank, gank with love and not hate in your heart.

Who wrote this?

... gankwithloveand not hate in your heart. Hug the afflicted afterwards and whisper ...

What is this?

... andwhisper sweet nothings in their cold, dead ears in joyous celebration of the upcoming Love Is In The Air Festival. Feast upon the escaping warmth ...

OK, which one of you Forsaken did this?!?!

Someone's gonna get a knife in the heart ...

But, you know, with love.

Or something.

*wanders off*
Edited by Durh on 2/9/2013 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
I always gank with love. I am enhancing thier gameplay by breaking up the usual grind and bringing a touch of emotion into their day of the 'craft..

<3
Edited by Zg on 2/9/2013 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I love you man-bull. With au jus and horseradish on top. Really I do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Stonzgrinda
I love you man-bull. With au jus and horseradish on top. Really I do.

Au jus--delicious!

However, horseradish is just a bit too riotous for my delicate palate.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
*spritzes himself with boullion*

It's called Eau de Durh. Available in the finest shops everywhere. Coming soon: Eau de Durh Sport. It's extreme. Oh, yes. It is.
Edited by Durh on 2/9/2013 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Durh
Coming soon: Eau de Durh Sport. It's extreme. Oh, yes. It is.

:x
Reply Quote
*Hands out "Welcoming Committee" buttons*

We'll be sure to be nice to people and if we kill Horde, we'll do it with love in our hearts in the name of peace. ^_^

On another topic entirely, I'm hungry...for steak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Aerana
*Hands out "Welcoming Committee" buttons*

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ok.. I'm sold...I've been looking for a new realm to wander to away from my current one, and this post alone, plus someone giving out milk and cookies in another post...has convinced me to give Ravenholdt a try. Can't wait to see how it goes! :D
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Vimala
Ok.. I'm sold...I've been looking for a new realm to wander to away from my current one, and this post alone, plus someone giving out milk and cookies in another post...has convinced me to give Ravenholdt a try. Can't wait to see how it goes! :D

*Notes to self: Milk + cookies is a major selling point of Ravenholdt*

Welcome! We're excited to see that you're going to give Ravenholdt a try. Let us know if there's anything you need to make the transition easier (I swear I've got an alt bank of bags somewhere). Also, be sure to join the /RP channel (for Alliance RP) or /Horde channel (for Horde RP). These channels are not in-character. They're just OOC channels for RPers to gather and get to know one another.

And, when the Sanctum is up and running again, *crosses fingers* hopefully soon, be sure to check us out there as well if you're interested in Roleplay.

Other than that, let us know if you have any questions or are looking for a certain type of guild to join or anything. Again, welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks. :D So far I am liking it, and if I have any question's I'll be sure to ask. As for a guild..just a friendly place to hang and is willing to put up with a newbie to RPing and willing to give pointers. And a fun place to kick a little horde butt doesn't hurt. Alliance ftw! Still love you hordies <3
Reply Quote
Aerana is super sweet and helpful. I kinda wish she was one of ours </3

Honestly, I've seen and recruited a newcomer from the ads -- I'm stoked! Good on us, Ravenholdt.

As was said, if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to shout. You may have to repeat it a few times, but I'll hear you eventually *snicker.*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
/wave

As was said, if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to shout. You may have to repeat it a few times, but I'll hear you eventually *snicker.*

Looking forward to getting my undead Lock to 90 then likely transfering him here.

But then, mainly leveling as Alliance, if they truly need more help :)

H're is a cookie Ottis an i made, it's real good!
Tell her! tell her!
okay, okay. It's made wi't fresh Gnome an' day old Gold Shire vil'ag'r.
mmm,mmm, good!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/09/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Durh
To that end, I ask each and every one of you to be as welcoming as possible to any newcomers.

Nu.

Get off my lawn!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
02/11/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Cayreth
To that end, I ask each and every one of you to be as welcoming as possible to any newcomers.

Nu.

Get off my lawn!

Don't mind Cayreth, he's just mad his altar boy is now my babysitter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Kiraleen

Hah!! Oh my.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Aerana is super sweet and helpful. I kinda wish she was one of ours </3

Honestly, I've seen and recruited a newcomer from the ads -- I'm stoked! Good on us, Ravenholdt.

Ye keep yer hans aff uir Aerana ur yoo'll gie a faceful ay heed an' pig! By aw 'at is holy, Ah will pursue ye untae th' ends ay Azeroth, ye highpawin' wee hussy!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/11/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Kiraleen

Oh my. Is he old enough to babysit?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/12/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Cayreth

Oh my. Is he old enough to babysit?

Oh my.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]