A request to all current Ravenholdters ...

37 Gnome Rogue
Dear Ravenholdtians, Ravenholdtites, or whatever, your cross forum promotions have won me over. I've been on RP-PVP realms since I started (VeCo and Emerald Dream), been very happy with them, and actually quite enjoy CRZ, but for some reason Ravenholdt seems attractive to me. I've also only ever played Horde, but rolled Alliance because being outnumbered is fun. I'm looking forward to biting some Horde ankles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/12/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Nomenclature
Dear Ravenholdtians, Ravenholdtites, or whatever, your cross forum promotions have won me over. I've been on RP-PVP realms since I started (VeCo and Emerald Dream), been very happy with them, and actually quite enjoy CRZ, but for some reason Ravenholdt seems attractive to me. I've also only ever played Horde, but rolled Alliance because being outnumbered is fun. I'm looking forward to biting some Horde ankles.

Hey! Stop poking me!

Seriously, welcome to Ravenholdt. We are so pleased to have you!

:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Ya shan't be punt'd....fir ta time be'in.

Welcome to Ravenholdt!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Aw, %*^&#@$%. Male gnomes.

OK, whatever. Welcome to the server, anklebiter.

Next time, bring your sister or something.

((Seriously: welcome to the server!))
Reply Quote
37 Gnome Rogue
Thanks for the warm welcomes! It's a few months away cause I'm too busy with work to level quickly, but I can't wait to see you all in Pandiara :)
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Krahmm
Ye keep yer hans aff uir Aerana ur yoo'll gie a faceful ay heed an' pig! By aw 'at is holy, Ah will pursue ye untae th' ends ay Azeroth, ye highpawin' wee hussy!

Awww! Don't worry, Krahmm. I don't think I could ever leave the Alliance for long.

Welcome! I'm happy to see that you found <The Nights Veil>! Ryoka is an amazing person and hopefully you come to enjoy the guild. I'm working on figuring out which alt I want to put into it because it sounds like such a fun group of people.

I'm so excited to see all of the new faces ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/13/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Aerana
I'm so excited to see all of the new faces ^_^

Me too!

Welcome to Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Death Knight
The tall broadshouldered tauren lumbered into the dim tavern. Squinting in the gloomy, smoky air, she gazed around the room. Wisps of frost curled from the air vents on her helm. In a surprisingly feminine echo her voice lifted in a query. "Has anyone seen or heard of a good place for...fighters...of the bloodthirsty, pain invoking...type?"

The silence in the room might indicate the absence of such a place. Or it just may be there is no one else in the room. She waited calmly, afterall she had all the time in the world. The Lich King had seen to it she was immortal. Through her own efforts she retained a good amount of skin and bone. Though she never felt the need to remove the armor. Discomfort was something she lived with, and it was not too bad.

The stir of a rat in the corner drew her attention and a bolt of frost shot out from her fingertips. "I detest rats...if you don't mind I will just dispose of them for you...bartender. No need to pay me...it fills a need...I have." a low chuckle seemed to come from her throat. "And nothing to drink..I have no need for alcohol or even water. I used to drink tea. Until I found it does nothing but fill me with nostalgia. Ah, yes...better days...the fields of Mulgore in the spring."

Settling in a dark corner with her back to the wall she waited. The single candle on the table seemed to flicker and die just from her presence. But her eyes continued to glow with a faint blue aura, if anyone bothered to look into them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to the realm, not to the game. I have 90's gathering dust on other servers. I love to rp. I enjoy both sides of the fence, for sheer obstinacy. This might be a good place. I have yet to meet all of you. But I invite you to toss me on your friends list and perhaps we can become better aquainted. Be warned however, I have a dry wit and a sometimes quirky way of looking at things.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Knobul, you sound awesome. Whether I meet you across a tavern table or a field of battle, I know I'm going to enjoy it. Welcome to Ravenholdt!!

P.S. Make sure to intorduce yourself on www.ravenholdt.us as well... many RPers post there exclusively, though we're bolstering our presence here of late.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Death Knight
Signed up on the website. For some reason this character is starting to grow on me. Ever have a character just pop into your mind for no discernable reason and just...stare at you? Like it's trying to say something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pried from the arms of the Earth Mother. Infused with unholy energy that freezes the blood and makes me as strong as old uncle Ferdinand...maybe more. The cold eyed stare from Arthas and his insidious voice bade me kill...and inflict pain...or suffer endless wracking madness. I cannot escape this form. It is who I am now. Though the voice of Arthas is still and another sits his throne of ice, I am not freed from this walking prison. Each day is a renewed curse of silent inner screams. They echo in my head, those who have died by my axe and my horrid corrupting magic haunt my only memories of this unlife.

There can be no peace as I wander the plains of my home now. Disbelief stares at my shaggy black coat...and the saronite helm that hides my shame, except for the glow of icy blue eyes. Critters scatter from the tromp of my hooves, not knowing if I may crush them beneath my tread, or pass them safely by.

The inner struggle is bad enough, but I must suffer the insults and the shunning of my people. I have become a monster, the stories that elders tell the calves to silence them from complaining of doing chores. I am not alone in my struggle. There are others who suffer, even as Koltira bids me, "Suffer well." I will not seek to impose my presence on those who look askance on my unlife. I tread a lonely trail, and I cannot even shed tears. There are none to fall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard there were cookies. And steak. And stabbings. And altar boys. And grumpy Cayreth.

Can I re-join for new membership perks even if I was already here? I could roll a new toon! Does that qualify?

pleading kitteny kitten face
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I heard there were cookies. And steak. And stabbings. And altar boys. And grumpy Cayreth.

Can I re-join for new membership perks even if I was already here? I could roll a new toon! Does that qualify?

pleading kitteny kitten face

He's not really grumpy. He just pretends to be grumpy so people will pet him and feed him gnome treats.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/12/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Cayreth
Don't mind Cayreth, he's just mad his altar boy is now my babysitter.

Oh my. Is he old enough to babysit?

The very tall, formerly purple one? Yes, yes, he is.

Toadcatcher is showing the patience of a saint with Iantha's fascination with his ears.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/14/2013 03:57 AMPosted by Durh
He's not really grumpy. He just pretends to be grumpy so people will pet him and feed him gnome treats

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are the gnome treats made with real gnomes?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Cannibalism is solely an Undead racial, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/13/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Nomenclature
Thanks for the warm welcomes! It's a few months away cause I'm too busy with work to level quickly, but I can't wait to see you all in Pandiara :)

Hey welcome and great Gnome name
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
02/14/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Aihl
Are the gnome treats made with real gnomes?

Gnome treats?!
I'm sold. This realm can have my soul.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The gnome treats are made from the finest bacon, culled by teams of armed raiders from the fields outside Orgrimmar, where the inhabitants know a thing or three about pigs.

Why else do you think the Orcs hate us so much?

W3'R3 ST3ALIN UR BAC0NZ!!!!! ERMAGERD!
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Priest
02/14/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Kiraleen

Oh my. Is he old enough to babysit?

The very tall, formerly purple one? Yes, yes, he is.

Toadcatcher is showing the patience of a saint with Iantha's fascination with his ears.

Heyyy... I was never purple!

Okay, maybe one or two spots, but those have stayed mostly purple! >:O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]