Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Is there anyone out there that can help me make a macro that will:
1. Cast Purifying Brew if I do not hit any modifier key
2. Cast Chi Wave on myself if I hold the Shift modifier key, to ensure I get the full benefit of the heal
3. Cast Chi Wave on the target if I hold the Alt modifier key, so that it can heal others
4. Cast Zen Sphere on Myself with the Shift modifier key
5. Cast Chi Burst on a mouseover target with the Shift modifier key
Chi Burst and Zen Sphere would replace Chi Wave's lines because those 3 spells are all replaced by eachother with talents.
Edit: Macro has been made, thanks. :)
Edited by Mylli on 2/10/2013 2:54 AM PST
If that doesn't work properly with Zen Sphere/Chi Burst, try be less specific with the modifiers:
This version will cast Zen Sphere/Chi Burst with any modifier held and Chi Wave at yourself with Shift held or at your target with any other modifier held (i.e. Ctrl/Alt).
If you want the tooltip to change properly, you may need to remove #showtooltip and add this to the first macro:
Or this to the second one:
These take up a lot of space, so you'll want to keep your macro name fairly short (like "T2").
Edited by Choonster on 2/9/2013 8:26 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.