5.2 About Glyph of Hindering Strikes!

90 Orc Warrior
We all know after 5.2 no one will use HS anymore since if we have rage it will be wasted on overpower and hamistring (that sucks), Piercing H. will be out of question to much rage and we will be rage starved next season. Will be a hard choise to make or do damage or slow...sucks i know.
So my question is blizzard will do something about that glyph or will just be useless???? maybe you guys could make slam give a snare in the glyph?
Warrios will need some usefull sanre because hamistring sucks and all other classes have snare on they core spells, just look paladins, dk, mages and etc they all have atacks that snare i thnk would be fair if warrios have one.
Blizzard please help us warrios are looking pretty bad on ptr
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Just use Glyph of Blitz or Warbringer instead, charging = free snares. Problem fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/09/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Karlenna
Just use Glyph of Blitz or Warbringer instead, charging = free snares. Problem fixed.

Warbringer is on 20 secs cd and the glyph is an extra stun and not a snare.
You are a noob 100% sure so dont say anything
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Piercing howl is 10 rage, hardly worth dismissing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
[quote="78836489609"]

lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/09/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Sangueverde

lmao

(thinking this may be a troll.... or just an uninformed individual)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Something tells me you're not up to date with the way Glyph of Blitz interacts with the charge tier for 5.2... Let me explain it will also transfer the snare tacked into warbringer to nearby targets.

So who's the idiot now? :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/09/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Greìl

The OP.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Rogue
02/09/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Malfurios

The OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Shanksy

The OP.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
02/09/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Karlenna

is Blitz still snaring on the ptr? thank god if it is cause I thought i saw it get removed from the notes
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Something tells me you're not up to date with the way Glyph of Blitz interacts with the charge tier for 5.2... Let me explain it will also transfer the snare tacked into warbringer to nearby targets.

You still is a noob, just because blitz will snare one extra target if combo whit warbringer the glyph itself not a snare. so shhhhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Btw you RBG rate Sucks, your gear is pve ( pve noob alert ) so wtf you doing o a pvp topic?
go learn to play maybe use a few keybidings or something do a little pvp, learn a few things them come back...maybe next talk you dont talk ****
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
>gets corrected
>Starts bringing up rating
>Starts insulting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have been using hamstring since day one. PW cannot compete with a second kick, it just cant.

I can see us having more rage issues after the removal of deadly calm, and the added rage to over power.

But hey they borrowed that rage cost from slam so it is 20 now. start using that more often and we should be somewhat ok in the rage department.

And start using glyph of bull rush that helps rage generation soo much.

these changes are forcing warriors to stay in battle stance to do damage, not like before you could just sit in defensive and have zero rage problems.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Btw you RBG rate Sucks, your gear is pve ( pve noob alert ) so wtf you doing o a pvp topic?
go learn to play maybe use a few keybidings or something do a little pvp, learn a few things them come back...maybe next talk you dont talk ****

ooooo I can play this game too!

Lets see:
  • First off, you haven't even gotten 1550 in ANY arena bracket OR RBGs
  • You haven't even played 200 games in arena
  • From the look of achievement points, you seem to be a newer acting like he knows what he is talking about.
  • Going along with the point above, you don't seem to know about the class you are playing.
  • It looks like you're waiting to get the Epic PvP Trinket last...
  • Learn to adapt or this will NOT be the class for you
  • Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior

You still is a noob, just because blitz will snare one extra target if combo whit warbringer the glyph itself not a snare. so shhhhhhh

Wow, I tried to be nice and help you, but you're just being a *##@!#** now.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior

Also, no, glyph of blitz will snare everything without using warbringer. Warbringer does not function with blitz.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    you guys are ripping the OP a new one! :popcorn:
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior

ooooo I can play this game too!

Lets see:
  • First off, you haven't even gotten 1550 in ANY arena bracket OR RBGs
  • You haven't even played 200 games in arena
  • From the look of achievement points, you seem to be a newer acting like he knows what he is talking about.
  • Going along with the point above, you don't seem to know about the class you are playing.
  • It looks like you're waiting to get the Epic PvP Trinket last...
  • Learn to adapt or this will NOT be the class for you

• Bro you sucks all you say is true my acc is barly have 90 days and even i dont reach 1550 on arenas ( my main focus is rbg ) all my ranks are better than yours old years acc...so resume you play more time than me and still worse...
    and dude the only reason i said yous uck it is because both of you posts where such noob things to say not related to my post that you need a slap on the face...if you dont have anything good to say just shut up...nerd play 24 hrs day and still suck...
    Edited by Sangueverde on 2/10/2013 3:28 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]