5.2 About Glyph of Hindering Strikes!

90 Human Warrior
Please, make it clear where your "ranks" are better then mine.

Stop being trashy.

Also, your grammar is atrocious.
Edited by Ðeaven on 2/10/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/10/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Sangueverde
just shut up...nerd play 24 hrs day and still suck...

Ah the old "you have no life" insult. Herald of a failed argument turning south.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Posted by Sangueverde
just shut up...nerd play 24 hrs day and still suck...

Ah the old "you have no life" insult. Herald of a failed argument turning south.

When one is at the end of his rope, he will resort to the most desperate of measures. It is only a matter of time before "your mother" is retorted.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hopefully OP stops digging himself deeper. This is just getting worse and worse.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior

ooooo I can play this game too!

Lets see:
  • First off, you haven't even gotten 1550 in ANY arena bracket OR RBGs
  • You haven't even played 200 games in arena
  • From the look of achievement points, you seem to be a newer acting like he knows what he is talking about.
  • Going along with the point above, you don't seem to know about the class you are playing.
  • It looks like you're waiting to get the Epic PvP Trinket last...
  • Learn to adapt or this will NOT be the class for you

• Bro you sucks all you say is true my acc is barly have 90 days and even i dont reach 1550 on arenas ( my main focus is rbg ) all my ranks are better than yours old years acc...so resume you play more time than me and still worse...
    and dude the only reason i said yous uck it is because both of you posts where such noob things to say not related to my post that you need a slap on the face...if you dont have anything good to say just shut up...nerd play 24 hrs day and still suck...

Go ahead and do me a favor and walk into oncoming traffic. Thanks bro.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    02/09/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Karlenna
    Just use Glyph of Blitz or Warbringer instead, charging = free snares. Problem fixed.

Warbringer adds an extra 1.5 secs of Stun and a snare on Charge...at the cost of putting Charge on DR and having a 20 sec CD on Charge (=kited Warrior). Which overall, makes Warbringer a horrid choice for that Tier of talents.

02/09/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Sangueverde
    Piercing H. will be out of question to much rage and we will be rage starved next season.

Piercing Howl only costs 3 more Rage than Hamstring, it affects everyone in a 15 yard radius, and cannot be Dodged/Parried, unlike Hamstring. Without Piercing Howl, all an opponent has to do is be 3+ yards away from you and have a snare on you, and you won't be able to catch them without use of Charge or Heroic Leap. You get kited to hell and back without Piercing Howl.
    Edited by Korbu on 2/10/2013 6:03 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    02/10/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Korbu
    Just use Glyph of Blitz or Warbringer instead, charging = free snares. Problem fixed.

Warbringer adds an extra 1.5 secs of Stun and a snare on Charge...at the cost of putting Charge on DR and having a 20 sec CD on Charge (=kited Warrior). Which overall, makes Warbringer a horrid choice for that Tier of talents.

Piercing H. will be out of question to much rage and we will be rage starved next season.

Piercing Howl only costs 3 more Rage than Hamstring, it affects everyone in a 15 yard radius, and cannot be Dodged/Parried, unlike Hamstring. Without Piercing Howl, all an opponent has to do is be 3+ yards away from you and have a snare on you, and you won't be able to catch them without use of Charge or Heroic Leap. You get kited to hell and back without Piercing Howl.

Double time glyphed with blitz isn't this bad for ToT though. Just get your hammy up during charge stuns and you're good.
    Reply Quote
    58 Orc Death Knight
    Wait, there seems to be some confusion here, maybe someone can clarify this for me.

Is Glyph of Blitz adding a snare to charge or not? I remember seeing a change to the glyph but so far its not in the PTR (meaning GLyph of blitz is reading: charge stuns an additional 2 nearby targets).

Can someone clarify if they are adding a snare to glyph of Blitz or not? I dont really care about warbringer, I'm taking juggernaut, but I really really want glyph of Blitz to add a snare to charge.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Wait, there seems to be some confusion here, maybe someone can clarify this for me.

Is Glyph of Blitz adding a snare to charge or not? I remember seeing a change to the glyph but so far its not in the PTR (meaning GLyph of blitz is reading: charge stuns an additional 2 nearby targets).

Can someone clarify if they are adding a snare to glyph of Blitz or not? I dont really care about warbringer, I'm taking juggernaut, but I really really want glyph of Blitz to add a snare to charge.

No...glyph of Blitz still the same, that guy dont know wtf he is talking about
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior

I think that's how it is, I may be confused as well about it. Don't take Sangueverde's word for it though, that guy is just a major @#*#%#*!.
    Reply Quote
    58 Orc Death Knight

No...glyph of Blitz still the same, that guy dont know wtf he is talking about

that REALLY sucks :( i was looking so forward to not having to hamstring every 3 gcds ugh.....
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]