Death Knight - LF 2v2 Partner

90 Undead Death Knight
Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Mortiferon and as you can see I am looking for a decently geared 2v2 partner. I do have some preferences... but am willing to consider all comer's.

1.) Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy, Druid/Resto, Warrior/Arms
2.) I would like for you to have at least some resilience and PvP Power. The minimum amount of each would be 5,000 resil, and 5,000 PvP Power. I have set those minimums because you can easily acquire that in 2-3 weeks of play time.
3.) It would be nice if you had some prior arena experience. Perhaps 1700+ ratings on your toon in previous arena seasons.
4.) Have some understanding of how other classes function.
5.) Enjoy playing the game! I like to win... but I also want to have fun. And I'm not going to scream at you when you mess up, so I would appreciate the same degree of courtesy.

If any or all of this applies to you please send me an in-game pst. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]