Slowest pace DPS class?

90 Orc Death Knight
Lol @ people suggesting that frost DK's have a slow playstyle.

From time to time there may be a 3 or 4 second timespan where you are waiting on runes to recharge or you're runic power starved, but that's rare and only happens if you lack sufficient haste or just got really unlucky with rune regen. The majority of the time you're constantly pressing buttons with little downtime, and procprocprocprocprocproc.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Lol @ people suggesting that frost DK's have a slow playstyle.

From time to time there may be a 3 or 4 second timespan where you are waiting on runes to recharge or you're runic power starved, but that's rare and only happens if you lack sufficient haste or just got really unlucky with rune regen. The majority of the time you're constantly pressing buttons with little downtime, and procprocprocprocprocproc.

Well its still not as bad as UH......., but its not like runes regen in pairs, or you need to track BT stacks, or balance the optimum time to dump RP to make sure you don't cap, ect.

That said, it was way easier to micro manage our raiders when I was frost vs UH.
Reply Quote

With DoTs, DP , and Mind Blast, I'd say that Shadow is one of the more high maintenance specs. A lot of time is spent channeling Mind Flay, I guess, but you got a lot of other things to watch.l

Spriest is so easy i fall asleep doing rotation. Want fast pace take FDCL otherwise for a slow pace take mindbender(the only time FDCL pulls ahead of mindbender is high movement fights). I will agree its a maintenance rotation but i do not feel its as fast pace as other ranges by a long shot(except for arcane maybe?)

Shadow's not hard, but I wouldn't say that it is slow paced. You're filling every GCD and you have a lot of timers to watch out for. Boomkin and Elemental feel slower paced, in my opinion, because you're standing there casting slow spells most of the time.

Also, as far as I know, FDCL is competitive with Mindbender on single target and is superior in both movement fights and any fights with multiple targets (together, those make up most fights in the tier).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Starfire for boomkins is one of the slowest casting spells...I'd imagine Destro locks are also pretty relaxed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
DKs is far from slow pace, you are literally hitting an ability every gcd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]