CbK Recruiting

90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Hey everyone,

CbK is a PvP oriented guild led by Xyler, Carriedlol (aka Rormar), and myself. It's currently just a small group of friends but we would like to expand. We are looking for people of all levels and skill to fill our ranks for arenas, battlegrounds, and rated battlegrounds.

We have two primary goals in mind for the guild. The first being to have the best arena teams on the server and among the best in the battlegroup. The second is to be home to the top rated battleground team on Coilfang.

In addition, when the next arena/rated battleground season begins, I will be starting my streaming. The stream will be intended to provide entertainment and education. Xyler and Rormar are very fun people to play with and they will keep things interesting for the viewers. However, I also intend to use it as a way to help anyone interested in becoming better at PvP. I want to do everything I can to increase both the skill and level of participation in PvP on Coilfang. It would be nice to have quite a few teams on the server developing both friendships and rivalries (which leads to improved play and a higher level of competition).

An aside:
Xyler, Rormar, and I are currently gearing up new toons in preparation for next season to get back to the level that we normally compete at. We are looking for two additional teammates to get into the 5v5 scene however. If you believe that you have what it takes to compete at a high level in the 5v5 bracket, please contact me. If you've never been high rated in PvP but believe you are capable of learning, practicing, and improving, don't be afraid to talk to me.

Another note:
For anyone curious, CbK stands for Carried by Korov. This was the guild name that I played under throughout most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. I was always told that my longtime teammate, Korov, was the only reason I did well in arena. Reviving the guild name is a little way to get myself playing back at the gladiator level again and of course a way for my friends to poke fun at me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Like it, if you need my aid Zabr, feel free to ask will be a pleasure to help out or PvP with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
02/09/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Daisyfan
Like it, if you need my aid Zabr, feel free to ask will be a pleasure to help out or PvP with you guys.

Thanks :) I'll definitely let you know if we're doing something and could use some help!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
If anyone is interested in getting into PvP or getting better at PvP, whether it be arenas, battlegrounds, duels, or whatever, feel free to send me a message in game and I'll see how I can help you out. I don't care if you have any interest in joining the guild or not, I'm happy to help out in any way that I can.
Reply Quote
CbK might actually save wow for a lot of Coilfangers. Excellent post, sir. If you feel your guild might have any use for backpeddling, keyboard turning, spellbook clicking, tab-targeting hunters. I might have to chat with you. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Live stream was very excellent, Quality just like the gameplay either! am honest and i do really really enjoy watching this once and looking for more again from your side Zabr.

Edit: Bump for justice!
Edited by Daisyfan on 3/4/2013 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I want me some rbgs..i also have a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
03/05/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Brownies
I want me some rbgs..i also have a hunter.

Add me as a friend in game Zabr or Zabrtue (or #zabrz1213) and we'll talk
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I'm only in if Korov and Flab are back. Also, Rormar needs to know I love everything about him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
I'm only in if Korov and Flab are back. Also, Rormar needs to know I love everything about him.

I got them back for about 2 weeks but they came back in the middle of a season when priests were garbage and warlocks were only decent. They had no gear and just lost interest immediately. Wish I would have gotten them back in the game right now because it's the perfect time to start playing if you were late. I'm trying but I doubt it'll work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
CbK is preparing for season 13 RBGs. We are in need of a few healers and will consider DPS classes as well (but are fine on them atm).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Am looking for RBGs! I can't wait for this! = )
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Can i has an invite :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Coilfang doing rbgs what is this nonsense :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]