Friendship Is Magic #6

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Uuuugh so many toysss

I want some

I'd get one for you but I'm unemployed. I doubt I'd be able to explain to my mom "I want to buy something for someone who doesn't really have access to Pony stuff"
63 Draenei Paladin
There be Ebay........
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/10/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Archpaladin
There be Ebay........

I think their issue is the taxes on shipping
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/more-toy-news-plushes-and-beanies-and.html#idc-cover

.....................Plushies that actually don't look THAT bad. Beanie Babies. And Funko POP Vinyl ponies. And Hasbro is still using Derpy as her official name. That surprised me.
That first picture is just pure awesome imo. I'm not a person that's into collecting things but if I were I would definitely go out and collect the Mane Six plushies.
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Rosenivy
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/more-toy-news-plushes-and-beanies-and.html#idc-cover

AHH! FUNKO PONIES!

WANT! O_O
63 Draenei Paladin
Obsessed...... with...... having...... Evil...... Warcraft...... villains...... break...... the Ponies...... mentally!

PS: Would I be an even darker writer then Gen Urobuchi(or should he be called The Urobutcher) writer of Puella Magi Madoka Magica is?
90 Orc Death Knight
Ponies? Zomg, grow up.

Actually I wonder if anyone would actually think I was being serious and report me if I didn't include this line. Don't think I wanna risk it.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
AHH! FUNKO PONIES!

WANT! O_O

I KNOW!

My poor desk is going to be so crowded.

Ponies? Zomg, grow up.

Actually I wonder if anyone would actually think I was being serious and report me if I didn't include this line. Don't think I wanna risk it.

I recognize you from the other forum xp. Haters of the shows fans tend to be very obvious XD
90 Human Warlock
Ponies? Zomg, grow up.

I'll just yell at you in game for it.

02/10/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Rosenivy
My poor desk is going to be so crowded.
My poor shelves are already fully of collectables D:
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Ponies? Zomg, grow up.

Soooo if you aren't being serious does that mean that you do like ponies?
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/11/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Vynathlon
Soooo if you aren't being serious does that mean that you do like ponies?

They were in the previous forum so they're fine
90 Draenei Warrior
02/10/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Rosenivy
I'd get one for you but I'm unemployed. I doubt I'd be able to explain to my mom "I want to buy something for someone who doesn't really have access to Pony stuff"

Hah, that'd be hilarious
90 Pandaren Hunter
bah 400 heart crystals waiting for me and i cant even touch them.....
90 Human Warlock
02/11/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Namani
bah 400 heart crystals waiting for me and i cant even touch them.....

Still no Hearts n Hooves sale or update for my iPod :(

Also, a friend talked me into buying 2 more blind bags.

I got a sparkley Pinkie Pie... & Celestia :D
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I got a sparkley Pinkie Pie... & Celestia :D

Lucky. I can never see the codes on the bag so I have to hope that I get something cool. I just send the spares to friends.

I don't like Octavia all that much but I kind of want her Blind Bag. Just because she actually comes with a little cello. I love when they put extra attention to detail in those itty bitty toys. Still wish there were Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo blind bags. I just have Applebloom and it feels weird not having the other girls with her.

Still think my favorite Blind Bag is my Photo Finish. Just because of the details in her outfit and goggles. I also have a Pinkie Pie that glows in the dark. Apparently those are rare, so a friend told me. I kind of like how legit it sounds that Pinkie could somehow glow in the dark just because she's Pinkie Pie.

I can't remember if the Chrysalis blind bag has her twisted horn or not. I'll have to go look. It's so weird that in her bigger toy she has a normal horn.
90 Human Warlock
I didn't get to feel the bags or look at codes. Got them at the local new nerd shop. So it was just sheer luck this time :D

I do like the little blind bags, although I wish they had a custom figure for Fluttershy since she STILL uses RD's model :[
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/11/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I do like the little blind bags, although I wish they had a custom figure for Fluttershy since she STILL uses RD's model :[

Oh she's getting a new model soon. Here:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/new-toy-fair-pics.html

She's in one of the pictures
90 Human Warlock
02/11/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Rosenivy
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/new-toy-fair-pics.html

So many cool things :D
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/11/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Killercaitie
So many cool things :D

Yeah. Not all of their toys are winners but I try to get the good ones.

Pity Shining Armors brushable has porcupine twilight hair. The hair Rarity gave Twilight in the last episode. It doesn't look good at all. But I guess the people working on them didn't know what to do for a male pony brushable. So if I ever get a decent looking Cadance she's going to be by herself for awhile. Least until they figure out a better model.

They keep oddly changing their minds on Nightmare Moon toys. Mine doesn't look like the one they're offering now. Or of course the Pink/White Celestia. Or the creepy Luna that thankfully was changed to something nicer. They made Luna look more like a filly it was weird.

Kind of wish I could get rid of these spare toys faster. I have a few brushables I don't really want but they came in the giant box where I got my Nightmare Moon and Vinyl Scratch.
90 Human Warlock
02/11/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Kind of wish I could get rid of these spare toys faster. I have a few brushables I don't really want but they came in the giant box where I got my Nightmare Moon and Vinyl Scratch.

You could always mail them to people... >_>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]