A<Deus Invictus> 25 Man LFM

100 Human Priest
www.diguild.com

Deus Invictus is an Alliance side 25-Man progession-based raiding guild on the US-Icecrown server. (MTN standard time zone) A long standing guild that has been raiding 25-Man content since the launch of BC.

---Raid Times

Tues, Thurs, Sun: 7-10 PM MTN

---Recruitment Needs

We're currently seeking a few high quality dps and heals:

All high quality players will be considered regardless of current needs.

---Progression

We're currently 2/12 SoO on 25 Man

--Loot System

We use a loot council system and are actively trying to keep it fair and as transparent as possible in order to minimize problems. So far so good!

--Benefits

Besides being a tight knit group of friends that enjoy raiding and playing the game in
general, we also offer:

- Feasts and Flasks for all raiders
- Guild Repairs
- Crafting mats
- Enchanting Mats
- Alt runs

--How to Apply

www.diguild.com

Visit our guild forums, sign up, and read through the "Guild Information" section. Copy, paste, and fill out the guild application. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to get an approval on your post.

If you would like to get in touch with an officer, please feel free to message us in-game or leave us an in-game mail message.

Xylandr, Guild Master
Funktaztik, Officer
Icy, Officer
Fixit, Officer
Degua, Officer
Edited by Degua on 9/15/2013 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump, would love to get a few more to fill out the roster as the new patch is just around the corner.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bumping for launch of 5.2. Gotta be a few people who want to get back into 25man raiding this tier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bumping to try and find a few more to round out the roster.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Bumper cars.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warlock
Hey, I am a ret paladin, I used to raid Premo world 6th US1st during wrath on my horde characters and with Kungen in Nih before we left for Aion/D3/LOL. I came back to WoW a few days ago on this account bhecause I used to have IRL friends on icecrown, sadly, they are gone, but I am enjoy the xpac. I will ding 85 today and gear myself out.

Was wondering if you have room or know who has room to do 10 or 25s that need a good dps. I've played since Vanilla and have got some world 1sts, I don't want to play those hours or at that level, but I can be a great asset for the current content, I am always on and very easy to get along with :-)

Let me know and thanks for your help! 3 years off from WoW and finally back haha!

You can wsp me in game on Jacebeleren

Oh I think I remember you guys, I was in a guild on Icecrown ummm, with Cerine (priest) ... wtf was it called haha, umm eh I forgot, was like 4 years ago, glad to see you all are still together!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
509 Shadow priest LF a raidng guild. I did not see the register link on your web site, and the apply link needs a password.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I think I registered for your guild a long time back and don't know my user name...LOL
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Bump. 11/12 25 man normal. Seeking talented dps.
Show me some talent for lei shen please.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We should be starting heroics next week or 2 weeks at the most. Still need some great dps and heals. Awareness and class knowledge are the things we look at most because gear is easy to come by.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We started heroics in our 25 man group this week. Still looking for Dps and heals. Also could use a few dps with either tank or heal off spec just incase. Hit up me or one of our officers online or send an in game mail and I will get back to you asap.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Annnnnnd to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
1/13 Heroic looking for more talented dps
also Mistweavers and resto druids please come app!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
OH GOD SOMEONE LET WINNI OUT TIE HER BACK UP!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
OH GOD SOMEONE LET WINNI OUT TIE HER BACK UP!

Wait, someone is going to tie me up? I am disturbed but also intrigued.
Reply Quote
I too am intrigued.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Tying up of a female dwarf has been the high point of the Icecrown Server Forums for the last month of so. Look at that activity!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Morning Icecrownians.
Always looking for fresh meat here at Deus Invictus. (Oh my...)
If you don't suck hit us up.
Reply Quote
I prefer women who do suck though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Looking for a few geared dps. Come join the 25man side of raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]