Halaa Brawl Free for All 2013

90 Undead Rogue
Mood music listen to while reading this post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

Looking for a large scale wPVP in an unbiased location with plenty of time to prepare? Boy have I got the event for you.

WHEN: Next Friday, February 15th, at 9PM Eastern Standard Time/6PM Pacific

WHERE: Halaa and surrounding cliffs in Nagrand, Outland

Alliance, gather your strength

Horde, get your whoopin' paddles

I am expecting a fairly high turn out for this event, as I have been speaking with numerous leaders on both factions that an event like this was needed.

I will also be advertising this event in on the forums of other realms in our battlegroup for Cross-realm participation.

This will be large and probably laggy, so have your settings turned down and spread out the fighting over the area.

This is your chance to show what your guild/faction can do.

Fight and we will see who gets to go home and be a family man.
Edited by Hobsocke on 2/9/2013 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Excited and will be ready.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My face when Kilxxi said king of the hill at halaa this morning, as opposed to Dawn's Blossom where we were all having a good time.

02/09/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Hobsocke
I am expecting a fairly high turn out for this event,

At least 80. That's right Alliance, we know what we are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
saw this posted on the sargeras threads, figured i'd post here as well.

did this same event last september on sargeras, it was a blast. almost crashed the server. was horde at the time, we held it for a little under an hour before we called it. we maintained that little island with roughly 60 horde. over the next couple hours i found out the alliance had 2.5 raid groups, not including stragglers.

hope everything on both sides is organized well, because that's what it really comes down to.

http://imgur.com/t6g4tKo
http://imgur.com/ao76NZ8

i doubt i'll participate because of all the ridiculous lag (cross realm will make it even worse), but good luck to all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bamp, gonna be looking for respected alliance players to lead forces over there
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would be interested but halaa is a lame place as the controller gets a GY a second away the others have atleast a 1min run plus thats spartacus time. Good Luck though
Reply Quote
heres whats gonna happen

20 alliance will show you

450 horde will show up

horde will wipe alliance

alliance will leave

horde will post 200+ screenshots on forums saying "our faction is better" bla bla bla other crap nobody cares about since wpvp has been dead since tbc.

---

thats it folks. i'll save ya time of going out there.
sadly
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sad day when i have to go to other servers to find alliance who aren't too scared to play any more

you guys are already giving up a week ahead of time because you don't want to put forward effort to start a raid a week from now?

never known the mighty kagrenac to shy away from a fight because of a lil possible graveyard running

have you all become so emasculated?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/09/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Hobsocke
never known the mighty kagrenac to shy away from a fight because of a lil possible graveyard running

I love you too
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

I love you too

Get called out
Make light hearted response.

Ill prob see you guys there <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sad day when i have to go to other servers to find alliance who aren't too scared to play any more

you guys are already giving up a week ahead of time because you don't want to put forward effort to start a raid a week from now?

You're doing it wrong.

My name is Lt. Helladin and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eighty soldiers. Eighty blood lust driven soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Shattrath, dressed as gangsters in short shorts. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' over populated guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Allis.
Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from Quel'thalas, level in holy for 90 levels, fight my way through half of Stormwind and jump out of a !@#$in' Zeppelin to teach the Allis how to form raids. Alli ain't got no ability to form raids. They're the foot soldiers of an Orc-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a %^-*! we find flagged for pvp, they're gonna die.
Now, I'm the direct descendant of that one bad @#$ blood elf ranger. That means I got a little rogue in me. And our battle plan will be that of an tactical rogue resistance.
We will be cruel to the Alliance, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Alli won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our malevolent weapons, and our cc, and the edge of our knives. And the Alli will be sickened by us, and the Alli will talk about us, and the Alliance will fear us. And when that Sally %^- human closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.
Sound good?
Edited by Helladin on 2/9/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

You're doing it wrong.

My name is Lt. Helladin and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eighty soldiers. Eighty blood lust driven soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Shattrath, dressed as gangsters in short shorts. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' over populated guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Allis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from Quel'thalas, level in holy for 90 levels, fight my way through half of Stormwind and jump out of a !@#$in' Zeppelin to teach the Allis how to form raids. Alli ain't got no ability to form raids. They're the foot soldiers of an Orc-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a %^-*! we find flagged for pvp, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of that one bad @#$ blood elf ranger. That means I got a little rogue in me. And our battle plan will be that of an tactical rogue resistance. We will be cruel to the Alliance, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Alli won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our malevolent weapons, and our cc, and the edge of our knives. And the Alli will be sickened by us, and the Alli will talk about us, and the Alliance will fear us. And when that Sally %^- human closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Sound good?

Christ at least break it up into paragraphs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're doing it wrong.

My name is Lt. Helladin and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eighty soldiers. Eighty blood lust driven soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Shattrath, dressed as gangsters in short shorts. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' over populated guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Allis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from Quel'thalas, level in holy for 90 levels, fight my way through half of Stormwind and jump out of a !@#$in' Zeppelin to teach the Allis how to form raids. Alli ain't got no ability to form raids. They're the foot soldiers of an Orc-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a %^-*! we find flagged for pvp, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of that one bad @#$ blood elf ranger. That means I got a little rogue in me. And our battle plan will be that of an tactical rogue resistance. We will be cruel to the Alliance, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Alli won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our malevolent weapons, and our cc, and the edge of our knives. And the Alli will be sickened by us, and the Alli will talk about us, and the Alliance will fear us. And when that Sally %^- human closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Sound good?

No.
Reply Quote

No.

I can assure you no more than 2 or 3 people will read it then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now in paragraphs!

My name is Lt. Helladin and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eighty soldiers. Eighty blood lust driven soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Shattrath, dressed as gangsters in short shorts. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' over populated guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Allis.
Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from Quel'thalas, level in holy for 90 levels, fight my way through half of Stormwind and jump out of a !@#$in' Zeppelin to teach the Allis how to form raids. Alli ain't got no ability to form raids. They're the foot soldiers of an Orc-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a %^-*! we find flagged for pvp, they're gonna die.
Now, I'm the direct descendant of that one bad @#$ blood elf ranger. That means I got a little rogue in me. And our battle plan will be that of an tactical rogue resistance.
We will be cruel to the Alliance, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Alli won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our malevolent weapons, and our cc, and the edge of our knives. And the Alli will be sickened by us, and the Alli will talk about us, and the Alliance will fear us. And when that Sally %^- human closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.
Sound good?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Get called out
Make light hearted response.

Ill prob see you guys there <3

Not seeing a real call out here <flag> and Kag dont usually partake in Zerg fests or mass fighting of this nature I think it would be more successful at another venue but I cant make the time anyway so it doesnt really matter hence why I said good luck and didnt partake in banter.
Reply Quote

its more along the lines of not caring about wpvp then being scared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Last year was a lot of fun, except having to run back to my corpse which took like three minutes each time. :-/ I doubt many Alliance will show up, but count me in. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]