@ Horde WPVPers

90 Human Mage
At what point do you guys just feel embarrassed refusing to ever fight me in a 1v1? I'm mean, other than like Hobs and 1-2 other guys. Its just an endless legion of wannabe WPVPers who will never fight me unless they have a backup.

Don't misinterpret, I'm not complaining here, its WPVP, alls fair. BUT I was just wondering if anyone out there had some balls or if horde side is really just the bunch of pansies I've been seeing...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Like right now Jahrule and Jadri, I have more respect for a green geared scrub DK than I do you guys. At least he's not ashamed to fight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Vexlander
Like right now Jahrule and Jadri, I have more respect for a green geared scrub DK than I do you guys. At least he's not ashamed to fight.

Jahrule, A healadin fighting with other people with them? GASP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Jah's hilarious, he's a healbot that never fights unless he's on the side with numbers and if the battle goes against him, he runs for literally 5 minutes til he's back to the safety of the guards. He's nothing.
Reply Quote
I was thinking the same thing Xveezyo lol, umm Vex, dood there are plenty of ppl to fight out there, I know I have no problem finding masses of Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not my point. I can't fight anyone in the vicinity of Jahrule and Jah and I can't fight for obvious reasons. What I'm talking about are the scrub dps who won't fight UNLESS Jah is there to protect them or they have 2-3 other guys backing them up. And after I get zerged down they spam garbage at me like they just downed a server first Heroic or something... Its just a pathetic showing. Thats my point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ROLFS like just now. Trini wants to fight me. I lead her to a place where we can duel. Whatdoya know? Rorschaq opens on me 10 seconds into the duel... No prob, I drop Trini and drop Rorschaq before Trini rez zerged me down.

Thats alotta fail guys....
/facepalm
Edited by Vexlander on 2/9/2013 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Vexlander
Not my point. I can't fight anyone in the vicinity of Jahrule and Jah and I can't fight for obvious reasons. What I'm talking about are the scrub dps who won't fight UNLESS Jah is there to protect them or they have 2-3 other guys backing them up. And after I get zerged down they spam garbage at me like they just downed a server first Heroic or something... Its just a pathetic showing. Thats my point.

Yeah because when IWC members need a healadin, Jahrule is first on the list.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
ROLFS like just now. Trini wants to fight me. I lead her to a place where we can duel. Whatdoya know? Rorschaq opens on me 10 seconds into the duel... No prob, I drop Trini (really really bad) and drop Rorschaq before Trini rez zerged me down.

Thats alotta fail guys....
/facepalm

Dude don't be like that. We are/were just having fun. You put up a fun fight .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
vex your a lot of bad.. I am always with rorschaq/apoc a l w a y s dont expect it to be different thats how i roll. if you wanna 1v1 fine idc i don't claim to be some goddess of pvp but u guys wanna go out there and gank ppl at the stairs so im gonna go and help them at the stairs.

are you just mad because even when you tried to rally the numbers yesterday you still failed?

ill get at you for that 1v1 ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
All I ask is that if you're gonna spam !@#$ at me, back it up with a 1v1 rather than a cowardly ambush
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When is Ja Rule gonna learn he isn't 2 Pac?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i meant to say your a lot of mad... i was just reading really really bad and thats what came out >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i didn't spam !@#$ at you ... /hug /love i didn't realize that was %^-* talking my bad i will reevaluate my "spamming !@#$". I got no beef with you I didn't ambush you the few times i have seen you hes been there with me don't act surprised you saw him down there with me. I didn't say hey come on vex wants to duel me lets get him!! He saw me fly off he came with me. So anyways rofl at me more please you make my day!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I love our 1v1's Vex, you always let me win <3
Reply Quote
I learned a long time ago that WPvP is a free for all zone. Complaining about 3v1s and 2v1s.

Is like complaining that your feet are cold, while you stand shoeless in the snow. It's your fault you're there.
Edited by Notsativ on 2/9/2013 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/09/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Triini
i didn't spam !@#$ at you ... /hug /love i didn't realize that was %^-* talking my bad i will reevaluate my "spamming !@#$". I got no beef with you I didn't ambush you the few times i have seen you hes been there with me don't act surprised you saw him down there with me. I didn't say hey come on vex wants to duel me lets get him!! He saw me fly off he came with me. So anyways rofl at me more please you make my day!

I've been way too much of a @@@%@!%! toward u in this thread, I apologize. Wrong place, wrong time, a 1v1 turned into a 2v1 just as I was engaged in this thread. Should not have singled you out. <3
Edited by Vexlander on 2/9/2013 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Wars are not fought with a bunch of 1v1 duels. Want that? Go arena.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]