@ Horde WPVPers

90 Human Priest
That was cute, Helladin. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
15 will NOT do the job... you need 25+ to fight our 9.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
.... well ya got the numbers... 10 seconds after we got the shell. See ya tomorrow night
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We took your !@# on 8v9, we're the greatest. The numbers just add up after a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/09/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Vexlander
.... well ya got the numbers... 10 seconds after we got the shell. See ya tomorrow night

Jokes on you ... that whole guild has the shell already ... they just go there to troll those still needing the shell (like you guys). *runs off laughing like a mad man*

P.S. Y O U L O S E
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/09/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Helladin
We took your !@# on 8v9, we're the greatest. The numbers just add up after a bit.

You had at least 15 people! =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Again I see your counting error. How many times were you drop on your head when you were young ? O right forgot your a dumpster baby haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ROFLS @ lying to yourself about the numbers. Whatever makes your feel better. P.S. we don't really care bout the shell, we were just there to get giggles out of trashing you guys with half your numbers. Better luck next time.
Edited by Vexlander on 2/9/2013 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
that said, was a fun night of fighting. Clever strategic healer positioning in that last fight. Respect for that.
Edited by Vexlander on 2/9/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/09/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Vexlander
Clever strategic healer positioning in that last fight. Respect for that.

^ this.

Thanks for the fun. We will do it again very soon....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/09/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Apocryphus

Jokes on you ... that whole guild has the shell already ... they just go there to troll those still needing the shell (like you guys). *runs off laughing like a mad man*

P.S. Y O U L O S E

Lol we wiped them 3 straight times and stole the mob. IWC having over double the numbers we had every time. Is that how trolling works these days?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Since when was this game supposed to be 1v1 in wpvp?

People do what they please. Never expect anyone to ever honor a 1v1 agreement.

Not that theres much honor epeen in that !@#$ anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

P.S. Y O U L O S E

Lol we wiped them 3 straight times and stole the mob. IWC having over double the numbers we had every time. Is that how trolling works these days?

Wiped us? You wiped us once because you figured out I was the only healer and capitalized. I got out of your reach for the last fight and then when I went oom Kidc flew in to assure the victory.
Edited by Helladin on 2/9/2013 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/09/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Helladin
Wiped us? You wiped us once because you figured out I was the only healer and capitalized. I got out of your reach for the last fight and then when I went oom Kidc flew in to assure the victory.

You weren't there the other two times we wiped your guild, bb. It was earlier that night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Gigi

You weren't there the other two times we wiped your guild, bb. It was earlier that night.

Oh, well we came in and wiped you twice, then you got us :( Then you got the shell so we just went in to kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If only alliance side had some sort of dedicated world pvp guild, one specifically built to fight IWC ... an Alliance ... "Vanguard" if you would... oh wait. /facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/10/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Vexlander
If only alliance side had some sort of dedicated world pvp guild, one specifically built to fight IWC ... an Alliance ... "Vanguard" if you would... oh wait. /facepalm

They have potential. I think.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/10/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Helladin
They have potential. I think.

Aw now I'm blushing. Thanks.
Reply Quote
35 Undead Warlock
Does Rallys still run IWC?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]