Played the PTR

100 Orc Warrior
Godcomp killed me in the opener with wall,trinketed the DF and rallying cry.

Yup love the feeling of dieing in openers again i missed s11 a lot.......lollll !@#$ this game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Quit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Arena is not really pvp anyway, why do you care so much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/09/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Bojana
Arena is not really pvp anyway, why do you care so much?

Wat
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bojana thinks that world ganking is the only real pvp and thinks food and flasks should be mandatory in arena. Just ignore him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
You don't seem very over it...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/09/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Cayse
Bojana thinks that world ganking is the only real pvp and thinks food and flasks should be mandatory in arena. Just ignore him.

Are you are bold face liar.

I will conceed the food buff, even if that puts limits on one race.I will also conceed flask since both team will just be equal again.

Maybe you should less time watching you tube fan boy videos and more time reading.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Maybe get support from partners? Also in s11 the only time you got killed in openers unless you were a dumb !@# with where you went was in triple dps -_-
Don't just run in like an idiot? (If you did.)
I'm certain you could have done something!
Edited by Strychnine on 2/9/2013 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Maybe get support from partners? Also in s11 the only time you got killed in openers unless you were a dumb !@# with where you went was in triple dps -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daTkcNkiei8 random team globes the pally in s11. Yup they were so bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
payback time warriors =)
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Spôôkz
payback time warriors =)

SHADOW PRIEST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We can look forward to the return of ultra-skillful comps such as RMP, RLS, RPS and Thugcleave. Glad that those mongo warrior comps are behind us.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Faust
We can look forward to the return of ultra-skillful comps such as RMP, RLS, RPS and Thugcleave. Glad that those mongo warrior comps are behind us.

I love this argument as justification.

I seriously don't know where people get off thinking it's ok for any class to dominate that hard.

Your rules are simple if you are one of these classes. Just. Don't. Defend it. You're asking for someone to come tell you you're an idiot.

I guess the benefit of the gross imbalances is the knowledge that if you are a glad rogue from cata or a warrior from this season nobody will respect you anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I seriously don't know where people get off thinking it's ok for any class to dominate that hard.

Your rules are simple if you are one of these classes. Just. Don't. Defend it. You're asking for someone to come tell you you're an idiot.

I guess the benefit of the gross imbalances is the knowledge that if you are a glad rogue from cata or a warrior from this season nobody will respect you anyway.

I totally agree the class should be S11 status because it's so unskillful. Only skill comps like RMP deserve to be best.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm sure he and his team made some mistakes. But no one should die in an opener when trinket and major defensives get used. Spriests got their burst nerfed, and mages didn't get any damage buffs so I can only conclude that warrior survivability is just that bad now.

I think its a good thing that warriors are rage starved in defensive stance, it forces them to switch stances around. I don't think its a good idea that defensive stance's damage reduction was reduced as much as it was however.
02/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Faust
We can look forward to the return of ultra-skillful comps such as RMP, RLS, RPS
I think these are skill-comps when they're balanced properly. The 5.2 version of these comps isn't going to be though imo. Rogue damage is ludicrous.
Edited by Esmee on 2/9/2013 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Godcomp killed me in the opener with wall,trinketed the DF and rallying cry.

Yup love the feeling of dieing in openers again i missed s11 a lot.......lollll !@#$ this game

this is why you don't solo queue arenas
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I totally agree the class should be S11 status because it's so unskillful. Only skill comps like RMP deserve to be best.

Rmp actually is a skill comp, which is why the Koreans all kept playing it after it died out on the US ladders.
Edited by Swampdonkeys on 2/9/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]