Played the PTR

90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Swampdonkeys
Rmp actually is a skill comp, which is why the Koreans all kept playing it after it died out on the US ladders.

Totally agree dude, like honestly why did we even skip a season, why isn't RMP always one of the top comps? When ever I see a team come out of invis/stealth and bomb the healer in a ring, I'm like dang dude this is some leet stuff, the difference between this and faceroll KFC is miles apart.
Edited by Faust on 2/9/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You really think ring/bomb on a healer is skill? That's like saying that it's skillful for a warrior to use avatar while a BM hunter uses stampede because both are just two classes using two abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Sotec
You really think ring/bomb on a healer is skill? That's like saying that it's skillful for a warrior to use avatar while a BM hunter uses stampede because both are just two classes using two abilities.

How dare you insult mages and rogues! You can not even comprehend the skill it takes to pom-ring, trinket, orb, deep, CS every 1.5 mins.
Reply Quote
Its not that hard to PoM ring around the rogue after he shadowstep/kidney/bombs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Good thing there will be a coalesce time again on Ring when you use it via PoM. So after you trinket the rogues CS/KS and get out of bomb you won't be frozen on the way out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/09/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Mafic
NPC's that do most of the damage and a one shot macro versus actually lining up a smoke bom and ring at an exact location is definitely not the same thing.

I know right? When I watch them put their reticle over the bomb and click, I'm like "wow so outplayed."
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
L2P issue

(going to probably have to point out I am joking)
Edited by Sinzx on 2/10/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]