DK Looking for Raiding Guild

90 Orc Death Knight
Hi there, I'm a cool guy DK looking for a raiding guild.
Was raiding with my bestest of friends TE at the end of DS, doing full heroics on our alts. Continued through into MoP in the first few weeks then I stopped playing.
I'd like to come back and raid a little bit, even just some quick full normal clears so I don't have to pug.
I actually do have quite a bit of past raid experience on my main DK if anyone is even interested. I like to think I'm competent and just like to smash dragons with my sword so let me come with you. Ideally looking for something like 1-2 nights a week max but don't mind progression so we'll have to see.

THANKS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP FOR MY BEST FRIEND
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
What makes you so cool?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
Look at that toons hotness. How can you question coolness with a look like that?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Solid player, you'd be lucky to pick him up!

LOVE YOU DUBZ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Been working hard at Brawler progression, finally beat the last boss YES!
Thanks for the bumps my friends and here's another.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/13/2013 02:50 AMPosted by Larkspurr
Look at that toons hotness. How can you question coolness with a look like that?

Very easy..

I have some lipgloss he/she can borrow.. makes a world of difference.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Only guild worth bothering with on LS is bffs, why not just send them a whisper to see if they have a spot?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I suppose I could use some bffs, thanks guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]