Ask Enekie Anything Again

100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm currently paying attention to something I should not be paying attention to. In an effort to distract myself, I would like to converse with you.

So, what would you like to talk about today?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
I ask Enekie to please smile!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Arielen

For my sake or for yours?

If the latter, I think it would be a largely hollow gesture, owing to the distinct possibility that I might not even have a face beneath this hood.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
What's your favorite letter?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
02/09/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Kalad

I bet it's scarlet.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Kalad

I'm partial to 'E,' 'L' and 'N.'
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Any song or artist you've been particularly fond of listening to recently?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Selynth
Any song or artist you've been particularly fond of listening to recently?

I kept listening to "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys for a long time because I liked the music video.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Enekie

For my sake or for yours?

If the latter, I think it would be a largely hollow gesture, owing to the distinct possibility that I might not even have a face beneath this hood.

For Narnia, Enekie!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
How much wood could a *woodchuck chuck if a *woodchuck could chuck wood?

*replace woodchuck with Peon mainlining Redbull.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Rogue
How do you react around other rogues?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/09/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Enekie
I might not even have a face beneath this hood.

Do you have a face under there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've had this on my mind for a while. Do you think Tyrande was right to release Illidan?

Additionally what do you think would have happened if Illidan wasn't there to Take the Skull of Gul'dan and defeat the Dreadlord, allowing the forest to eventually heal and essentially crippling the Legion offensive.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
How much wood could a *woodchuck chuck if a *woodchuck could chuck wood?

*replace woodchuck with Peon mainlining Redbull.

Likely not a lot. A peon's drive comes almost exclusively from a blend of external pressure (IE: a taskmaster) and internal drive (an inability to see the greater purpose of his duty). I would think, if anything, a Red Bull would only make his thought process more scrambled and confused, leading to distraction and a loss in productivity.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Lavítt
How do you react around other rogues?

The best rogues I've ever RP'd with have always been an ever-changing blend of roles. They are cunning and opportunistic, but skilled and crafty. So, when we need something the other one has, we're partners in crime. But we work together with the knowledge that we may turn on each other at any moment.

It varies, of course. Some are more antagonistic than others (I like those ones better).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I've had this on my mind for a while. Do you think Tyrande was right to release Illidan?

Additionally what do you think would have happened if Illidan wasn't there to Take the Skull of Gul'dan and defeat the Dreadlord, allowing the forest to eventually heal and essentially crippling the Legion offensive.

Yes.

Tyrande's main concern has always been for the Night Elves as a people and a culture. Malfurion's concerns have always been for the world as a whole, which is noble up until you realize that he's content to let everyone else die to save a few trees (this would be an interesting character flaw to expand upon, but it's always praised as a positive by Blizzard).

Illidan shared this concern with Tyrande. His goal was always to save his people (his only downfall is that it came through his selfish desire to be a hero first) and, lacking the foresight of his robotic brother, acted rashly and ultimately saved his people at the expense of his own soul.

If he hadn't been there? Who knows. The story would have been a lot more dull, since Illidan is the only instance of a Night Elf character displaying agency. I suspect some orc or human would have done the same thing and we'd have fought Demon-Drek'thar or Demon-Jaina in The Burning Crusade.

Granted, I can only really comment from a storytelling perspective. It definitely made things more exciting and gave us real reasons to care about these characters, so it was a success.
Edited by Enekie on 2/9/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Alandril
I might not even have a face beneath this hood.

Do you have a face under there?

Some have said it's quite charming.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Do you like owls?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Svelis
Do you like owls?

I do!

The owl is a very interesting bird. Some live in trees, some live in cacti, some burrow under the ground.

I've always been curious how Burrowing Owls hunt. Do you suppose they do the same as other owls, swooping about and picking up prey, and then they just return to the dirt to sleep? That seems terribly inefficient. Why wouldn't you just sleep in the tree?

Those crazy owls.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
How accessible do you believe goblins are in terms of story and role play? Could you easily role play one, or do you find them too pigeon-holed by stereotypes?
Edited by Aerstole on 2/9/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]